Spring Game April 20th | 7 PM | Syracusefan.com

Spring Game April 20th | 7 PM

Happy Jeff Goldblum GIF by Apartments.com

April 20 is a Saturday. Have to think most prefer that over Friday night. Although that is the same day as the home lacrosse game vs Virginia so curious what time it will be.

April 20 is a Saturday. Have to think most prefer that over Friday night. Although that is the same day as the home lacrosse game vs Virginia so curious what time it will be.
For anyone who has to drive in a couple hours or more, Saturday is much better. I have wanted to bring my little one to a spring event (now an actual game!) for 3 years but its always a Friday and that was never gonna fly for us

And if Fran really wants to get this thing to 15-20k in the near term (so do I!), he will need some folks in the 2-4 hr radius I am guessing

Assuming there's no info yet on whether they will have an open practice prior to Spring Game?

Try to get the football people into the lacrosse game. Maybe open that second deck?
Is the Spring Game usually General Admission? Admittedly I have never gone (that will change this year). I say open the upper deck, and let the people watching Lax stay. If you want a close seat for the spring game, go to the lax game. That sort of thing.

We're playing LAX in the Dome against Virginia at 2 PM.

Spring game before, or after?
Doubleheader? Ohio St. did that in 2016 in the Shoe. The lacrosse game vs Michigan was at 11am & the Spring football game was at 1:30pm.

It would be a great way to fill the Dome for both events, especially if SYR MLAX were highly rated then.

Will it still be in the evening or will this be earlier now?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom