Spring Game April 20th | 7 PM | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Spring Game April 20th | 7 PM

I find it very interesting that Moeolo is in the instagram pic. Wouldn't that be a nice surprise if he is a breakout player on the offensive line he definitely has the size 6'6 360 and the look, he did ( RS ) last year.
It definitely is a case of “one of these things is not like the other”. Guess we’ll see.

I'm leaning that if you want to capture more of the lax crowd you would need to have the football game start before the lacrosse game. I can see people going up early to catch some of the football but not staying late. By 5pm people are going to want to jet to get dinner and kids etc.

Might be a good time to check out the new seating arrangements (season tickets) even though you can't choose yet.

Split the Dome at the 50, and run both events on half a field. Kill two birds with one stone, good crowd, and some interesting injuries perhaps.
Ah the Alsacs method! I remember one time during the pandemic season, he was trying to show how easy it was to reschedule one of our postponed basketball games and scheduled it at the same time as women's lacrosse game.

We will already be seated in our lacrosse seats so that works for us. Of course, it will make for a long day. Will have to stock up on trail mix and Depends.
All4SU is wise. It all comes down to the essentials.

;)

If it were up to me, I would try and schedule the two as close together as possible.

Maybe get some food trucks and/or SU concessions food surrounding the dome and a band with live music to help give people something to do close by between events.

I checked. The Mets play the Dodgers in LA at 4:05 pm that day. The Yankees play Tampa Bay in NYC at 1:05 pm. It might be nice to get permission to show either game on the dome center hung to help keep people entertained during the intermission between games.

Looks like the only ACC spring game booked for April 20th so far is Wake Forest at 2 pm, so a Syracuse spring game at say 5pm should be okay to televise on ACCN.

Virginia is also playing at 2 pm and UNC at 3 pm but neither game will apparently be shown live on ACCN.

Last edited:
Spring game directly after the lacrosse game as some genius on this board predicted i have no idea who...

in all reality im just going to a tracy chapman cover artist and i'm all for it
I just assume he's the country guy who covered her song. I know little to nothing about country music, and I am 100% fine with that!

Hopefully 5:00 pm kickoff so I can make the final home game for the Syracuse Crunch @ 7:00 pm.

A full sports day for sure with lacrosse, football, and hockey.

Has there been any official information on the Spring game; specifically the time? I'm trying to kill two birds with one stone for that weekend, as I haven't been back to campus since '03 and want to take my son for a college tour as well.

Has there been any official information on the Spring game; specifically the time? I'm trying to kill two birds with one stone for that weekend, as I haven't been back to campus since '03 and want to take my son for a college tour as well.

There hasn’t been an official announcement.

Lacrosse game in the afternoon, spring game will be at the earliest 6pm but likely 7pm if I had to venture a guess

Lacrosse at 2 -- give or take finishes up at 4:30-5:00 PM, an hour for field stuff and an hour for warm ups, yeah I'd say 7:00 sounds right...

Any chance SU has some festivities on the quad between the two to keep people entertained and on campus?

Any chance SU has some festivities on the quad between the two to keep people entertained and on campus?
I am quietly optimistic that SUAD and co recognize the great opportunity that Saturday 4/20 is for an all-out day for athletics.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom