Spring Game April 20th | 7 PM | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Spring Game April 20th | 7 PM

GLjjWbPXsAEJ5iY.jpeg

Does anyone know if all the university lots will be open? I assume since it’s a Saturday night they won’t care if we park in the lots without a permit.

A lacrosse game, 3 hour break, and football scrimmage is a lot for anyone. If I lived in cuse and was free tomorrow, I’d choose one or the other.

I don’t see our game on ACC channel Saturday. Anybody know where it will be televised?
I looked and it appears to run on Tuesday, unless you want to pay

I’ve heard the football team may be attending the men’s lacrosse game to show their support. Probably only the first 20-30 minutes before they return to the facility for a pre-game meal.

I’ve also heard the team and staff will return to the Dome around 5:15. Only this time instead of entering the Dome on the south side along Forestry Drive as they’ve done previously, I’m hearing the team and staff will be dropped off near the Quad and walk thru the Quad to the Dome.

A lot of teams do “team walks” through their fans on their way to their stadiums on game day. Sounds like Coach Fran is trying to do something like this at Cuse. I love it.

Nothing but DETAILS, Accountability, Relentlessness and Toughness from Coach Fran.

I don’t know if I’ll be there for the start of the lacrosse game, but I will be near the Quad to support the team as they show up.

Will you be there?
Wouldn’t miss it!

Will all dome gates be open? If not which ones?

With the quad walk at 5:15pm any chance the dome will open at 5:30pm?

I hate to say it, but this is so very Syracuse. A quad walk at 5:15 gates open at six. Nothing else to do. I understand, but they also have to understand. This will hinder attendance at the quad walk with all that time to kill. No one is going to race back up to the quad to see the team walk-through, and then just stare at each other for 45 minutes until the gates open up.

I hate to say it, but this is so very Syracuse. A quad walk at 5:15 gates open at six. Nothing else to do. I understand, but they also have to understand. This will hinder attendance at the quad walk with all that time to kill. No one is going to race back up to the quad to see the team walk-through, and then just stare at each other for 45 minutes until the gates open up.
I agree 100%.

Lets promote the quad walk and then make everyone stand outside in the rain for 45 minutes because they don’t want to pay the security staff for an extra 30 minutes of work and open the at 5:30 pm. Get the fans in the door early to promote season ticket sales, etc.

From cuse.com

Fans who can't make the game can watch live on ACCNX or listen live on the Syracuse Radio Network via TK99/105 locally or on the 'Cuse app.

You know that the quad walk doesn’t begin and end at 5:15, right? By the time that all of the Syracuse players and coaches pass by and you walk to the Dome gates, you’ll probably have about 15 minutes or so to wait. To follow your lead, complaining about this is “so very Syracuse.”

Apologies, haven’t read any of this thread. This is free to attend?

What do they have to understand?

The reality is Coach Fran is doing a complete walk-thru including a pre-game meal. While it would be nice for some fans to be there for the Quad Walk, this is really for the team to see what they will be doing this year and so they won’t be doing it for the first time before the Ohio game.

If you can be there and want to be there, great. If you can’t be there. Maybe next time. If you can be there and chose not to be there, so be it, but that says more about you than it does the program.

I will be there. We flew in from California yesterday.

Regarding the “game”, remember it’s a Spring Game and will be much more like a practice than a game. Try not to let your excitement about the team and your expectations lead to disappointment and negativity.

Go Orange!

What do they have to understand?

The reality is Coach Fran is doing a complete walk-thru including a pre-game meal. While it would be nice for some fans to be there for the Quad Walk, this is really for the team to see what they will be doing this year and so they won’t be doing it for the first time before the Ohio game.

If you can be there and want to be there, great. If you can’t be there. Maybe next time. If you can be there and chose not to be there, so be it, but that says more about you than it does the program.

I will be there. We flew in from California yesterday.

Regarding the “game”, remember it’s a Spring Game and will be much more like a practice than a game. Try not to let your excitement about the team and your expectations lead to disappointment and negativity.

Go Orange!
I will temper nothing! Also, good advice

Fran & Posse ridin' high today:
More visitations today than a tin-hatted conspiracist in his bunker. Coaches are crushing it. Pregame meal and festivities. Quad walk. Lacrosse game (and a win to boot). New blue chip recruit today.
This team is bonding like a Brother Smucker.

And...do you realize 4/20/2024 backwards is still 4/20/2024

Last edited:
Fran & Posse ridin' high today:
More visitations today than a tin-hatted conspiracist in his bunker. Coaches are crushing it. Pregame meal and festivities. Quad walk. Lacrosse game. New blue chip recruit today.
This team is bonding like a Brother Smucker.

And...do you realize 4/20/2024 backwards is still 4/20/2024
It is a perfect date if you are dyslexic as wellI’

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom