Spring Game April 20th | 7 PM | Page 27 | Syracusefan.com

Spring Game April 20th | 7 PM

I wonder how realistic it is to bring in a portal QB who is:

1. Willing to come in behind McCord
2. able to learn the offense quickly
3. Be good enough to win games if called on

Fran is a master salesman. Sell the kid from Fordham, he is really good, has two years left, has a great chance to be the guy in ‘25, maybe he is willing to do it since he would be jumping from the FCS.

I would put Den V in for some reps, he is still our best backup option. Give him a line with good WR’s and RB‘s, look out

We will likely lose a few guys from this roster before fall. But, we will replace them with better players. This roster is going to be among the best in the ACC. The guy we grabbed tonight from the class of 2026 is another 4 star. That is just crazy. Get used to having talent to compete with the best of the ACC and beyond.

I wonder how realistic it is to bring in a portal QB who is:

1. Willing to come in behind McCord
2. able to learn the offense quickly
3. Be good enough to win games if called on

Fran is a master salesman. Sell the kid from Fordham, he is really good, has two years left, has a great chance to be the guy in ‘25, maybe he is willing to do it since he would be jumping from the FCS.
Depends how good he thinks Jakhari is.

Let’s start with the WR transfer from Colorado State. That kid is the real deal, talk about being loaded with weapons at that point..
Yessir...and that GA transfer WR. I am not sure how to use them all, but fill the roster with talent and let them compete for reps. They will ALL rise to the top. Then, let's turn to the class of 2025. We are getting talented kids, but add some 4 or 5 star guys to go with the underrated guys we already have. Class of 2026 is already ridiculous. Keep it rolling. Fran can get guys. It's up to McCord and company to win lots of games to show the young guys what we can do here at CUSE.

The first spring ball of the Fran Brown era of Syracuse football culminated in a record attendance for a spring football game, with 16,579 tickets out for the AmeriCU Spring Game. Those fans were treated to over two hours of intra-squad scrimmage action.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom