SS isn't done yet with bolstering the LBer unit | Syracusefan.com

SS isn't done yet with bolstering the LBer unit

CaliCuse

All American
Bennet ,Franklin and Moskal are excellent players and might be added to by Cabinda and or Sykes. Now lets move on to the offense. Unless SS is thinking that these guys are going to pitch shutouts, we need some offensive punch.;)

Bennet ,Franklin and Moskal are excellent players and might be added to by Cabinda and or Sykes. Now lets move on to the offense. Unless SS is thinking that these guys are going to pitch shutouts, we need some offensive punch.;)

I don't think we're done b/c within 2 years we’ll graduate 7 of our 11 scholarship linebackers.

SR Marquis Spruill
SR Lewellyn Coker

JR Luke Arciniega
JR Josh Kirkland
JR Dyshawn Davis
JR Cameron Lynch
JR Malcolm Howard

SO Oliver Vigille

RF James Washington

FR Marquez Hodge
FR Alryk Perry

Committed Zaire Franklin
Committed Colton Moskal
Committed Parris Bennett

I say we’ll take 2 more.

I don't think we're done b/c within 2 years we’ll graduate 7 of our 11 scholarship linebackers.

SR Marquis Spruill
SR Lewellyn Coker

JR Luke Arciniega
JR Josh Kirkland
JR Dyshawn Davis
JR Cameron Lynch
JR Malcolm Howard

SO Oliver Vigille

RF James Washington

FR Marquez Hodge
FR Alryk Perry

Committed Zaire Franklin
Committed Colton Moskal
Committed Parris Bennett

I say we’ll take 2 more.
I think a problem might be some other LB's not wanting to commit here because it's kind of a numbers game

SR Marquis Spruill
SR Lewellyn Coker

JR Luke Arciniega
JR Josh Kirkland
JR Dyshawn Davis
JR Cameron Lynch
JR Malcolm Howard

SO Oliver Vigille

RF James Washington

FR Marquez Hodge
FR Alryk Perry

Committed Zaire Franklin
Committed Colton Moskal
Committed Parris Bennett

I say we’ll take 2 more.

If the talent is there the absolutely. A bird in the hand...

Plus some of these guys could grow into DE's, Sykes already plays both LB and DE.

If the talent is there the absolutely. A bird in the hand...

Plus some of these guys could grow into DE's, Sykes already plays both LB and DE.

I don't think we need 6'0" defensive ends these day.. speaking of 6'0 DE's Hall of Famers like Freeney only come along once a generation!

I don't think we need 6'0" defensive ends these day.. speaking of 6'0 DE's Hall of Famers like Freeney only come along once a generation!

Hence the term "grow into". These guys are all entering their senior year. I grew 2 1/2 inches from junior to senior year. Sykes is already 6'1.

Hence the term "grow into". These guys are all entering their senior year. I grew 2 1/2 inches from junior to senior year. Sykes is already 6'1.

2 and 1/2 inches in one year man? OMG are you a weed or maybe one of the lizard aliens touted by infowars? :noidea:

And Ive been 5'11" since 8th Grade. Cant count on a growth spurt for D1 DE's.

And Ive been 5'11" since 8th Grade. Cant count on a growth spurt for D1 DE's.

Can't count on it but it does happen. You take 5 guys, odds are one or two of them are still growing. Especially if they are 16 right now. If they're old for their grade it's probably less likely.

2 and 1/2 inches in one year man? OMG are you a weed or maybe one of the lizard aliens touted by infowars? :noidea:

I'm basically saying from the time l left 11th grade (which is right now for this class) to the time I stepped foot on campus my frosh year I grew 2.5 inches. Probably didn't word that right. I didn't mean the summer of my junior year I grew that much.

From age 16-18, I grew from 5'7" to 6'1". It's not unheard of for kids to have major growth spurts.

Easy. My original driver's license said I was 5'7". When I would get carded at bars freshman year, even though I was only 18, they'd still question just letting me into the bar because I had grown so much and my listed height wasn't even close to my actual height. They thought my real license was fake because of the big discrepancy.

I think the real question here is, how the hell do you guys remember how tall you were each year of high school?
Because I was pretty small for a long time. I didn't hit 5' or 100 lbs. until I was 15, in my sophomore year. From there until the end of HS I grew 9".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom