st louis here i come baby | Syracusefan.com

st louis here i come baby

13 hours for me
Drive safely. Will you be going with a companion to take turns with? I hope so but if not then definitely make sure you take breaks. Dealing with idiots on the road is hard anyway so you need your wits about you.

3 hours for me, but couldn't go until Sunday. Don't spoil it for me boys...

I think it's about 13 hours for me too(even if different direction)... most likely driving alone.

long ride but it

Did that drive once with a u-haul van. Unpleasant. Highlight of the trip was watching a wind shear obliterate a mobile home on the back of a trailer.

St. Louis is the armpit of America. I drive through that city as fast as possible every time I'm forced to go through there.

It's pretty cool. East St. Louis of course is rough. Much like Gary or Flint. But, the area around Washington U (Delmar Loop) is VERY cool. The Grove neighborhood is fun, too.

Drive safely. Will you be going with a companion to take turns with? I hope so but if not then definitely make sure you take breaks. Dealing with idiots on the road is hard anyway so you need your wits about you.
companion We are leaving Wed night at 7, driving straight through so we can get there Thursday and watch the games

Last edited:
$783 round trip from Cuse right now. I would take that ALL DAY over a 13 hour haul. Yuck.

I wonder if there are any buses leaving from Syracuse specifically for fans.

Looks like the stars are aligning. $444 LGO!

Hxb1PhY.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
purelytd

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom