St Rose Postgame thoughts | Syracusefan.com

St Rose Postgame thoughts

orange79

Internet Sleuth
Final stats:

1698887082427.png

Got fouled on a 3, fouled on a defensive rebound with us in the bonus, & has shot 4 dead ball foul shots. He’s not getting fouled on drives.
Makes more sense!!

Justin Taylor should be our starting 3. Bell should be the flamethrower off of the bench.

Bell does that one thing better but JT is a much better basketball player. Does winning things.

I don't know. Live ball for an inexperienced team is good.
The scrimmages against D1 teams are games, with referees, clocks and scoreboards. But they have no fans and no media.

Brown and Benny make us better especially Brown.

There is a lot of work to do. I'm not sure we learned much in the two exhibitions. We will know a lot more after the first 3 games.

Gerry needs to be spending as much time as possible with JJ on his shooting.

There were stretches where we definitely looked good and then some very poor.

I think this team needs Westry and hope he will return sooner not later.

I do like that it's clear we have talent and athleticism across the board.

Yeah...Bell and Taylor can't both be off any given night to give us some 3-pt shooters. Judah could be a little rusty for live in game shooting after missing our first exhibition. Has JJ even attempted a 3 yet?

Definitely concerning for spacing.
I think Benny has the potential to make shots too.

A bit disappointed we didn’t see Judah shoot more jumpers tonight. That’s what he will need to do to make the association.

I don’t see how JJ gets drafted if he can make a shot outside of 15 feet.

0 threes from our guards tonight, but not too worried as long as Cuffe or Westree can knock a few down every now and then.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom