Stefon Thompson transferring to Nebraska | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Stefon Thompson transferring to Nebraska

No they don’t . LB is fine, in particular if they are going 4-2-5. Thompson was probably going to get thrown in the blender at DE and didn’t want to do that.

Nebraska and Iowa St play the 3-3-5. Maybe Minnesota. Wouldn’t be surprised to see NCSt.
Yeah there will be some musical chairs among our existing S’s, LBers and DE’s that weren’t recruited for this scheme. You definitely need to have speed and size to rotate around and the lack of Thompson’s top end speed returning may have played a part here. Speculating though.

When we have players go to other teams I always want to check in on them - probably Stefon more than most. I was disappointed in his season but rehabbing from an injury like that can’t be easy. Good luck man, I hope you find the right place to showcase your talents.

No they don’t . LB is fine, in particular if they are going 4-2-5. Thompson was probably going to get thrown in the blender at DE and didn’t want to do that.

Nebraska and Iowa St play the 3-3-5. Maybe Minnesota. Wouldn’t be surprised to see NCSt.
Looks like Nebraska is favored here.

no surprise

Pffft poverty program. Imagine having the record for biggest loss by an ACC program in bowl history. Could never be Cuse
Honest question: are we sure we didn't have the 2nd biggest loss vs USF?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom