Stephon Marbury vs Jimmer Fredette | Syracusefan.com

Stephon Marbury vs Jimmer Fredette

Oráiste

2017 Iggy Award Winner
Starbury looks to have gotten the better of this scuffle, but Jimmer is absolutely killing it in China
Fredette led his team to the win behind a line of 54 points, 13 boards and 10 assists. Starbury put up 4, 6 and 4.

I did a quick search on Jimmer in China, where he's called "the lonely God." He won the MVP & led the league in scoring last year, is 2nd this year, and has put up multiple 50 point games. But it's like avideo game league as far as stats go. Jared Sullinger is averaging 40 and 17.

Starbury looks to have gotten the better of this scuffle, but Jimmer is absolutely killing it in China
Fredette led his team to the win behind a line of 54 points, 13 boards and 10 assists. Starbury put up 4, 6 and 4.

I did a quick search on Jimmer in China, where he's called "the lonely God." He won the MVP & led the league in scoring last year, is 2nd this year, and has put up multiple 50 point games. But it's like avideo game league as far as stats go. Jared Sullinger is averaging 40 and 17.

To be fair, Marbury is 40. Fredette is 28. Marbury was averaging 20 in the NBA when he was 28.

i wish one of the streaming services would pick up international basketball leagues. the pinball scoring and the large number of familiar names in chinese basketball have me intrigued. i'd pay a hundred bucks annually for a service that allowed me to stream next-day replays of the top international leagues

i wish one of the streaming services would pick up international basketball leagues. the pinball scoring and the large number of familiar names in chinese basketball have me intrigued. i'd pay a hundred bucks annually for a service that allowed me to stream next-day replays of the top international leagues

Youtube Red could easily do this. They already have the clips like this in their free service and they could have built in marketing for their premium service.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom