Stop the damn celebrating | Syracusefan.com

Stop the damn celebrating

I think they're trying to stay amped. It feels really artificial.

They looking like idiots... Do they realize how stupid they look? If I was a guy they stopped and they did that, I would just point at the scoreboard and laugh at them.

I think they're trying to stay amped. It feels really artificial.

I think a few guys are being dopes. Like Spielman keeps saying, go celebrate with your teammates.

I don't care. If it stops Clemson from scoring then start Tebowing for all I care.

I personally don't like the celebrating regardless of score. I never like showboating. Hugging after a touchdown and maybe a first down point here and there thats it for me.

This is garbage, it shows me the kids are still playing their asses off.

-

It's like being in a car accident that's your own fault, getting out of the car and doing a touchdown dance.

It's stupid and pointless. Pump yourself up, let out a yell, high five your teammate, shake your fist in the air once or twice, be mad. Don't sit there and wave your arms in the air like you just saved the game for your team, don't do a run 30 yards down the field by yourself like you won the Super Bowl. It's foolish.

Looks like they are following there coaches lead. Attitude reflects leadership.

It's like being in a car accident that's your own fault, getting out of the car and doing a touchdown dance.

It's stupid and pointless. Pump yourself up, let out a yell, high five your teammate, shake your fist in the air once or twice, be mad. Don't sit there and wave your arms in the air like you just saved the game for your team, don't do a run 30 yards down the field by yourself like you won the Super Bowl. It's foolish.

As a coach I would never ask the players to not be who they are and not play with emotion and fire. If they want to talk trash that's fine by me. Don't ask a kid to change the way they play

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1

As a coach I would never ask the players to not be who they are and not play with emotion and fire. If they want to talk trash that's fine by me. Don't ask a kid to change the way they play

-

Maybe they should have used that fire and emotion before the game was over with. Unfortunately it's too little and too late. I think I would like some players who might be a little humble after a game like today.

-

Almost every great coach of all time would disagree, but that's fine.

Down 4 touchdowns and these guys are mugging for the camera like dolts.

Hope the coaches address this, it's embarrassing.
This has been almost as disgraceful as the score.

It's not just the woofing itself, it's that they were running 15 yards away from the LOS to do it, by themselves.

Celebrate points and game changers but when you're losing by this much it looks self congratulatory. These guys are better than this, their coach should share that with them.

Down 4 touchdowns and these guys are mugging for the camera like dolts.

Hope the coaches address this, it's embarrassing.
Shows a lack of coaching and discipline...I have no faith they will address it. It's flat out embarrassing honestly!!

I particularly liked when Wayne Morgan had that big hit on 83 and he made some gesture with his hands...it's just a shame that the kid still picked up the first down and the score was 42-14 at the time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom