STOP THE PRESSES - ZION HURT | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

STOP THE PRESSES - ZION HURT

If it were me I’d sit and wait for the draft but for some reason I feel he will be back in a week. Who knows though it’s his life

"We are obviously concerned and want to wish Zion a speedy recovery," Nike said in a statement. "The quality and performance of our products are of utmost importance. While this is an isolated occurrence, we are working to identify the issue."

"We are obviously concerned and want to wish Zion a speedy recovery," Nike said in a statement. "The quality and performance of our products are of utmost importance. While this is an isolated occurrence, we are working to identify the issue."

Standard corporate buck-passing drivel. Not impressed.

One thing’s true. This is great news for SU fans still looking for tickets. The secondary market will crash hard if Zion doesn’t play.

Duke’s game plan was pathetic last night with or without Zion. The first half was a layup line for UNC and they were just running their standard half court and OOB plays.

Looks like K and his staff are spending too much time managing payments and covering up crimes by past players.

i don't know the extent of the injury but it might sense to sit at least til the acc tourney. duke's in the dance.

Couple of observations:

1. Orygun's "Uncle Phil" is probably on suicide watch.

2. When dook had to play O'Connell and White for significant minutes, they looked mighty beatable.

3. O'Connell and White represent the OAD chickens coming home to roost for dook. If you're a 4-star, do you want to go to dook and sit on the bench behind the rotating cast of OADs or go somewhere else and get significant playing time?

I would start with the UNC equipment guys :)

the goods news is we have zion williamson wearing our shoes ! the bad news...those were our shoes !

business-commerce-damage_control-board_meetings-boardrooms-plead_the_fifth-cover_up-mban4987_low.jpg

Standard corporate buck-passing drivel. Not impressed.

What statement would you recommend they make?

How about, “Stuff happens. We concentrate on style, not safety and not performance. We test for market appeal and if we have to give up a little in other areas, that’s just how the cookie crumbles.”

The one time Dakich tweets something of any truth or value and I cant see it cause he blocked me :rolleyes:

i see demarcus cousins took zion's injury as an opportunity to bash the ncaa & greedy colleges

hey demarcus: the age limit was collectively bargained by your player's union. you guys have the power to create change and your complaints are hollow if you do not do so

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
granthath9

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom