Stopping back by wishing The Orange luck | Syracusefan.com

Stopping back by wishing The Orange luck

Bring it home TigerTower! You guys have all the neccessary ingredients to do it. Pulling for ya's

Seriously guys,
I always try to find a message board and invite conversation the week before a "new" opponent. I actually enjoyed and have a ton of respect, for the vast majority here (wishers of death and bus crashes obviously excluded)..and look forward to an annual match up.

All I can say is for the most part you have a knowledgeable group that is very grounded. I think SU is on the right path and will be a very formidable opponent sooner rather than later.

The dome was a cool venue and I look forward to returning in a couple years.

I don't think Clemson wins any NC this year...but I hope they do and I'm pulling for that for sure.

BTW for any making the trip to Raleigh, most of the NCSU grads are good fans. The obnoxious red necks you will meet likely never went to school there.

And oh yeah don't ruin it and tell them we all think their 2 finger to thumb hand gesture is actually a homosexual male mating call...it would ruin it for them.

Cheers.

And oh yeah don't ruin it and tell them we all think their 2 finger to thumb hand gesture is actually a homos e x ual male mating call...it would ruin it for them.

wolfpack.jpg

Not that there is anything wrong with that....

But yea, it is pretty darn gay. Can I still say gay? Please tell me I won't get banned for saying gay.

wolfpack.jpg

But yea, it is pretty darn gay. Can I still say gay? Please tell me I won't get banned for saying gay.

Kind of like a dyslectic Cub Scout salute...

I don't think Clemson wins any NC this year...but I hope they do and I'm pulling for that for sure.

Interesting take but the last time I saw a team with that much talent in the dome was the early 2000 canes. Clemson may not has as many super stars (media darlings) but you've got a few to go along with those that play better than they get recognition for.

wolfpack.jpg

Looks like Handyman's Hook 'em Horns...

Did Sammy hurt himself on that last bomb? Look like he pulled up a little limp?

wolfpack.jpg

If you're Italian, it is like the sign to ward off the Mal'occhio or evil eye... but the thumb is usually folded over the fingers rather than pressed against them.

He had a bruised hip from a hit early in the game and they were trying to hold him out. The Syracuse Defense was having so much success they had to bring him back in to take a shot down field.

That explains it. Was curious where he was for most of the first half.

Wear an orange sombrero on Saturday as you put the hurt on the Beagles from the Boston Clown Academy.

wolfpack.jpg

Gay is a compliment, unless you mean it as an insult, in which case you remain unaware of all your gay friends and family who are still in the closet to you. One out of ten people are gay. They're everywhere! And the vast majority that I know in this town loooooove the Orange.

Gay is a compliment, unless you mean it as an insult, in which case you remain unaware of all your gay friends and family who are still in the closet to you. One out of ten people are gay. They're everywhere! And the vast majority that I know in this town loooooove the Orange.

Beadle, first let me say you were one of many I forgot to mention when memory failed I met for the tailgate, although you were the easiest to recognize. My apologies.

I just think it is unfair that the homesexual community stole a word. I was just at the Apple Festival and the "Gay '90's" were referenced. It was not because of homosexuality.

I just like calling things gay, and some people get offended. It is silly. It comes from your sentiment as meant as an insult. But a little more than that. To me it means some thing that I know can exist and respect, but yet never want to experience. ( I will qualify this statement saying one of my first nights out in LA we went to West Hollywood) Any to think of it how I employ gay in context is accurate given my definition.

Beadle, first let me say you were one of many I forgot to mention when memory failed I met for the tailgate, although you were the easiest to recognize. My apologies.

I just think it is unfair that the homes e x ual community stole a word. I was just at the Apple Festival and the "Gay '90's" were referenced. It was not because of homos e x uality.

I just like calling things gay, and some people get offended. It is silly. It comes from your sentiment as meant as an insult. But a little more than that. To me it means some thing that I know can exist and respect, but yet never want to experience. ( I will qualify this statement saying one of my first nights out in LA we went to West Hollywood) Any to think of it how I employ gay in context is accurate given my definition.
DNABB, my memory has failed me as well! Next time we need name tags for sure!

When I said "you" in my post above, I didn't mean you. I should have used "one," because I was trying to make a general point. And I agree that it will be great when we can toss "gay" around as a fun word, which it is. Which may be why the gay community adopted it, since it is so much better than the other words used to designate them. And "gay" is also great in double entendres. Anyway, nothing personal against you, DNABB, and my apologies if I made you at all uncomfortable. I know you're a great guy!

GO SU!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
purelytd

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom