"Stuck" after hitting send? | Syracusefan.com

"Stuck" after hitting send?

syr02esq

Starter
After I type my post and hit "send" it gets hung up and I have to exit the program. Any suggestions?

After I type my post and hit "send" it gets hung up and I have to exit the program. Any suggestions?

Same thing happened to me. Seems to be fin now.

I never get totally stuck stuck... but delayed, consistently, a good 3-10 seconds.

Firefox/W7

What OS and browser are you using?

I am using my iPad. It gets "stuck" indefinitely and I have to close out my Tapatalk program on iPad. It keeps saying "sending" and doesn't get past that screen.

I use chrome and up until yesterday it would hang and never go through unless I hit refresh. Now it still hangs but will go through after 5 or 6 seconds.

I use chrome and up until yesterday it would hang and never go through unless I hit refresh. Now it still hangs but will go through after 5 or 6 seconds.
Yup. my exact issue. also using chrome.

Seems like everyone is having the issue (including myself)...except the ones who are always whining on the football side..they all get through fine. What's wrong here?

Yeah, I'm having this issue as well. Click send, and it delays about 10 seconds before it actually posts. I'm using Chrome.

(EDIT: of course this one had absolutely no lag between hitting send and it posting)

Yeah, same issue - it seems to be hit or miss when it happens. Using Chrome.

I am using iPad and having an awful time posting messages. I just lost one that really pissed me off. This one may get lost too. Can someone PLEASE fix this mess? Thanks.

I am using iPad and having an awful time posting messages. I just lost one that really pissed me off. This one may get lost too. Can someone PLEASE fix this mess? Thanks.

I'm trying. What browser are you using?

Does it happen when you are posting a new thread?

If when you are replying, did you quote another reply? Did the reply have an embedded video or graphic?

Post a link to the post that stuck, if you can.

It's happened to me several times this morning - I'm using IE 9 and Windows 7. I'll let you know if this is one of the ones that gets hungup.

Edit - Nope.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom