Women's Lacrosse - SU 20 vs Maryland 11: Fri Feb 17, 3 PM | Syracusefan.com

Women's Lacrosse SU 20 vs Maryland 11: Fri Feb 17, 3 PM

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
Syracuse vs Maryland
Friday, February 17, 2023 | 3:00 p.m.

Streaming: ACC Network Extra
Radio: WJPZ 89.1 FM

I’m a little pump for this game. Offense looked great last week.. and defense was decent. Very young gonna be nice to watch them progress .. player that I was most impressed with her improvement was Delaney Sweitzer .. if she can keep that up there gonna go far

I was looking forward to going to tomorrows women's lacrosse match-up against #2 Maryland. I took a little time off from work to attend the Dave Bing presentation at Maxwell Auditorium, from 4-5:30 and then swing by the JMA to catch a little lacrosse. What a great night for an SU sports fan.

Hmmm, maybe not.

Why on earth is the #4 Syracuse vs #2 Maryland lacrosse game scheduled at 3pm. The Duke basketball game is not until 6pm on Saturday. There is plenty of time for the change-over if the lacrosse game were held at 6 or 7pm, especially with the students who help with the change-over, are on campus. Can't be because of TV, it's not on TV.

Is there no fan cross-over from basketball to lacrosse. In 2-weeks, the home SU men's lacrosse game against Duke is schedule at the same time as the SU men's basketball banquet. The banquet has been held on the same weekend and at the same time for as long as I can remember. I've paid for both, but I'm not knowledgable in quantum physics to have figured a way to be in two places at the same time. SU wants to promote women's athletics, but then schedules marque games in the afternoon on weekdays and overlaps big events, like the Duke lacrosse game with the men's basketball banquet, which will have players from the 2003 National Championship team.

Sorry, rant over. I'm sure there is a very logical reason. I'll go back in my corner and try to figure out if I'm going to attend the home football game that I assumed was part of my football package that is now being held in The Bronx.

1-0 / 13:43 1st

GOAL by SU Megan Carney, Assist by Meaghan Tyrrell

2-0 / 12:43 1st

GOAL by SU Meaghan Tyrrell (MAN-UP), Assist by Sierra Cockerille,

MD loses a timeout when Reese calls for a stick check on Mashewske and her stick passes.

3-1 / 9:46 1st

GOAL by SU Olivia Adamson, Assist by Sierra Cockerille

6-3 / 1:12 1st

GOAL by MD Shaylan Ahearn, Assist by Eloise Clevenger

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online