Women's Lacrosse - SU 20 vs Maryland 11: Fri Feb 17, 3 PM | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Women's Lacrosse SU 20 vs Maryland 11: Fri Feb 17, 3 PM

I haven't watched as much as others have, but that's the best game I've seen us play when you consider the quality of the opponent. Just a fantastic start to the season. Watch out if we stay healthy for once!

We got ourselves a goalie. Last week wasn't a fluke. Sweitzer's save percentage was an even better .542.

Cleaned up the draw controls: SU 18 - MD 16. Led MD on ground ball pick ups 13 - 10.

Need to cut down on 3 seconds calls.

Great way to start the season.
Officiating was horrendous but the three second penalties have been a problem for the last few years so I agree with your take

Officiating was horrendous but the three second penalties have been a problem for the last few years so I agree with your take
Good win.

Syracuse clinched the B1G championship 2 games into the season.

What was up with the Maryland players wearing mouth guards that made it look like they were all from Tennessee? Weird.

I was at the game today and I'll admit I know squadoosh about the rules of women's lax but how in the world could the penalties have been so one-sided? Was Maryland not playing any defense? I know they're pretty good at flopping, that was prevalent today. Good game and I'm so glad for Kayla and the team to get this win. Maryland not so good without the ability to play stall ball.

Good win.

Syracuse clinched the B1G championship 2 games into the season.

What was up with the Maryland players wearing mouth guards that made it look like they were all from Tennessee? Weird.
Personally, I thought it was more like West Virginia. I finally figured it out by the second half that they had an "M" imprinted that made it look like a missing tooth, lol.

Outstanding win, ladies!​

50084E96-1016-4ECA-88B2-7B9437DF3883.jpeg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors