SU -21.5 vs uconn | Syracusefan.com

SU -21.5 vs uconn

I will ride with the new OC and QB coach. This isn't the old crew that would design not to lose. They'll game plan to ram it down their throat and when the move 8 in the box kill them.

They've certainly earned a little trust after last night's game plan and execution. UConn is barely a D1 team at this point.

higher than i would have expected.. I wonder what the line would have looked like had it come out last week.

So, we could beat UCannt 35-14, and they cover?

Can’t let that happen -
We coulda/woulda/shoulda put up 40+ vs Loserville, and they are 10x the team Storz is.

So, I’m calling for 44-10.

And the only reason they get a TD is late in the 2nd half vs our 2nd and 3rd string.

Can’t let that happen -
We coulda/woulda/shoulda put up 40+ vs Loserville, and they are 10x the team Storz is.

And the only reason they get a TD is late in the 2nd half vs our 2nd and 3rd string.
and its away

I dont care how, just win this game.

WMU in 2018 wasnt pretty.

But I’d rather that than MTSU.

Stay dialed in and handle business. If we end up a few scores up, get both Garrets and Sean out of the game

That's what happens when you look well coached in every position. Minus micues, that was the most competent Cuse team I've seen in years.
Didn’t look well coached on the OL. I have faith that will be corrected. Yeah I get that it’s a new system but that was awful. And we still smoked the birds.

Can’t let that happen -

With the over under they are setting it as 38-17 Cuse, which seems very reasonable

Big line BUT if Tucker scores once each quarter and GS is going to score at least once on his own (during the course of the game). Just between those two players we cover if they defense completely dominates UConn

Tucker might legitimately got for 150 rushing and 100 receiving against these guys. And our defense should feast on their QB. We should win this big. Have to make sure this isn’t a let down game and we overlook them. Coaches should have the kids right and we go into playing Purdue by blowing out 2 FBS opponents. Should get us 40k+ in the Dome

Didn’t look well coached on the OL. I have faith that will be corrected. Yeah I get that it’s a new system but that was awful. And we still smoked the birds.
Penalty wise, yeah. But the blocking was solid. Especially liked how we were able to run it in from inside the 5 in the first half.

Feels like false starts are a lot more fixable than not being able to block anybody, so I think this can be improved upon.

If the weather is good we cover. I hope Dino pulls the starters 3rd Q

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom