Men's Soccer - SU 3 vs Boston U 1: Thurs Nov 16, 6 PM [NCAA 1st Rd] | Syracusefan.com

Men's Soccer SU 3 vs Boston U 1: Thurs Nov 16, 6 PM [NCAA 1st Rd]

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
Syracuse vs Boston U
Thursday, November 16, 2023 | 6:00 p.m.
NCAA 1st Round

Streaming: ESPN+ ($)

Last edited:
Maybe but to put Syracuse with Clemson and both have to go on the road to New Hampshire is ridiculous. The ACC was by far the strongest conference.
Definitely the strongest conference. 9 teams in and 6 of the 16 seeds.

Wait till next year, when the ACC will be able to say it had 50% of the 16 seeds in 2023 after SMU and Stanford join the fold.

Laughably bad draw. Just bizarre...
They gave the scrub conferences a lot of respect. Let’s see how many of them make noise.

The road the the Elite Eight starts at home against a Boston U team that played no one. One game against a top 25 team (New Hampshire) and they lost it badly.

We we have to go to UNH, who was somehow got the eiight seed. They better win a couple games or some selection committee members are going to need to wash a lot of egg off their faces.

Reactions: gbo
They gave the scrub conferences a lot of respect. Let’s see how many of them make noise.

The road the the Elite Eight starts at home against a Boston U team that played no one. One game against a top 25 team (New Hampshire) and they lost it badly.

We we have to go to UNH, who was somehow got the eiight seed. They better win a couple games or some selection committee members are going to need to wash a lot of egg off their faces.
The B.U. game is really the dasher bowl. It came down to two for me back in the day, B.U. and S.U.. I made the right choice as we will all see on Thursday night.

The way I read the bracket is that we could actually get two home games. If we beat B.U. and UNH and if Clemson was to lose, we would get a home game. I like that idea.

The way I read the bracket is that we could actually get two home games. If we beat B.U. and UNH and if Clemson was to lose, we would get a home game. I like that idea.
That would be awesome and entirely in keeping with how crazy this season has been. Hope we play well. If we do, anything can happen. ;)

Last edited:
The B.U. game is really the dasher bowl. It came down to two for me back in the day, B.U. and S.U.. I made the right choice as we will all see on Thursday night.
Got my undergrad degree from Cuse and master's from BU. SYR-BU played in men's basketball about 5 or 6 years ago, the women's hockey teams played a series earlier this year. Both crew teams are good eastern teams that often are in the same regattas and indoor track and cross country often are in the same meet. I think field hockey has had recent matchups too. It's fun for me to watch or pay attention. I can't lose.

Got my undergrad degree from Cuse and master's from BU. SYR-BU played in men's basketball about 5 or 6 years ago, the women's hockey teams played a series earlier this year. Both crew teams are good eastern teams that often are in the same regattas and indoor track and cross country often are in the same meet. I think field hockey has had recent matchups too. It's fun for me to watch or pay attention. I can't lose.
okay, it's the dasher and dinkyspond bowl

Don't think so. Marshall is really, really, good
I agree Marshall is really good. I was just joking w/ GBO about the draw, but we can save worrying about Marshall for later. One game at a time.

Good article from Zak Wolf of the DO.

Forgot Kocevski cannot play Thursday night. Major issue for us. He generates most of our scoring chances.

I really with this was on ACCN+. I am not sure I want to buy ESPN+ for one game

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom