Men's Soccer - SU 3 vs Boston U 1: Thurs Nov 16, 6 PM [NCAA 1st Rd] | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Men's Soccer SU 3 vs Boston U 1: Thurs Nov 16, 6 PM [NCAA 1st Rd]

New Hampshire will be a tough game. They have only given up 12 goals all season and have a plus 21 goal differential. They did lose to Cornell 1-0. That was the one common result I saw. Eli Goldman has 8 goals for them.

New Hampshire will be a tough game. They have only given up 12 goals all season and have a plus 21 goal differential. They did lose to Cornell 1-0. That was the one common result I saw. Eli Goldman has 8 goals for them.
They also beat B.U. 2-1 Very different schedules. All games are tough but we should win.

They play in their football stadium. Holds 11,500. Has a 50x30 HD replay board.

It will be interesting to see the size of the crowd.

I don't have ESPN+ so I need to drive to NH or find a place that will show this live.

Wolff's Biergarten has to be showing it but I can't bring my dog (even if I could the other dogs would eat her), I don't drink beer and don't like peanuts so I would probably have to fight all those people. Could be some rough skinheads. Would probably bruise my knuckles.

I am assuming the Wildcat will show it.

Leaning towards the Wildcat since it is a board bar and supports our NIL venture, but New Hampshire's nickname is Wildcat. Their stadium is Wildcat Stadium. The road to the stadium is probably Wildcat Road.

I don't want to get too Wildcaty for this game.

Am I overthinking this?

They play in their football stadium. Holds 11,500. Has a 50x30 HD replay board.

It will be interesting to see the size of the crowd.

I don't have ESPN+ so I need to drive to NH or find a place that will show this live.

Wolff's Biergarten has to be showing it but I can't bring my dog (even if I could the other dogs would eat her), I don't drink beer and don't like peanuts so I would probably have to fight all those people. Could be some rough skinheads. Would probably bruise my knuckles.

I am assuming the Wildcat will show it.

Leaning towards the Wildcat since it is a board bar and supports our NIL venture, but New Hampshire's nickname is Wildcat. Their stadium is Wildcat Stadium. The road to the stadium is probably Wildcat Road.

I don't want to get too Wildcaty for this game.

Am I overthinking this?
For $10 a month you too can avoid all these wildcats!

For $10 a month you too can avoid all these wildcats!
True but I already pay top dollar for everything to Spectrum. Which is supposed to include ESPN+. Sometime soon.

I fully expect it will be once the regular season for college football and the college soccer season has completed.

I would rather drive to New Hampshire than pay that $10 fee.

Or better yet, root against the Wildcats in the Wildcat's own den!

Just as an aside, I noticed while I was at the SU soccer stadium that I had 5 bars of 5G.

Tested the speed. It was smoking.

The plan was to implement the JMA 5G solution throughout campus. It looks like this has been done on South Campus.

Attachments

• IMG_2993.jpeg
    IMG_2993.jpeg
    250.8 KB · Views: 12
Just as an aside, I noticed while I was at the SU soccer stadium that I had 5 bars of 5G.

Tested the speed. It was smoking.

The plan was to implement the JMA 5G solution throughout campus. It looks like this has been done on South Campus.
People sitting next to me were watching highlights of goals almost immediately after they happened.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom