SU BB NCAA Infractions Violations? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

SU BB NCAA Infractions Violations?

You guys really think Forde just randomly picked Syracuse out of thin air?

My only question: is this something new, or something carried over from last year. Hoping for the latter.

My only question: is this something new, or something carried over from last year. Hoping for the latter.

Neither.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Forde broke the story after his beloved Louisville cardinals were blown out by us last year. He's just saying stuff to keep it in the news,that's what I'm going with. That's what media figures are paid to do.

I had heard the latter - but I'm in no way connected like Jake, Bees, etc. to know if true.

connect the dots. Pat forde works for Yahoo. Yahoo did the story on the failed drug tests. We self reported. This story isn't going anywhere.

Yes. I forgot about the self reporting part. That was my bad. Totally a Yahoo attempt to jump on the tails of BF and construct a story that really isn't.

Rumors of a PR hit. Current players and NC not affected.

Wait...so its NOT new...nor something carried over from last year? What's left?

Something older. I'm not sure, but it's gotta be the self reported drug test failures. There is nothing else out there.

After the Bernie Fine scandal, I'm numb to anything considered a PR hit. Not concerned in the least unless it's something in the PSU category.
exactly, no matter what, we have been through worse.

After the Bernie Fine scandal, I'm numb to anything considered a PR hit. Not concerned in the least unless it's something in the PSU category.

And Forde said it would be 2013. Why the wait by the NCAA if there is something there? The fact that Jake says it does not involve current players says it has nothing to do with the BF thing at all. It has to be Weed Gate, which occurred after 2003.

Any chance this is related to a certain three players that didn't travel to play Vermont in the NCAA's? I'm just throwing darts at the wall.

Can we move this to the scandal board? It was getting a little stale over there.

And Forde said it would be 2013. Why the wait by the NCAA if there is something there?

Clearly they will have to wait until the week between selection Sunday and the first day of the NCAA tourney,right? Also, they aren't sure who will play center for us yet. Once it becomes clear if it will be Rock or DC, then they will know who to suspend.