SU better not lose a QB or WR to rutgers ever again | Syracusefan.com

SU better not lose a QB or WR to rutgers ever again

If A QB or WR chooses Rutgers it just shows lack of intelligence, and we wouldn't want them here.

But we don't have a Rutgersal to sing songs to potential recruits.

Pitt's gotta be crushing it at recruiting right now. The entire NE is a black hole.

We should never have lost a recruit to Rutgers, Ever, Period.

It is funny that Peppers is from NJ and torched them, so great.

I remember Rutgirls fans saying Peppers would ruin his career by going to Michigan, no joke.

No BS. In 4 years SU will be back in the national scene. Our style of play. Dino. Our AD,Chancellor and of course new on campus stadium will seperate us from BC Rutgers UConn and to a lesser degree Pitt and Penn State. As to Rutgers they have blown their proverbial load. They sucked when we used to put 60 on them and they suck even worse now. Ash was is and until the end of next season when he is fired go down as their Gerg their little train to oblivion. Rutgers has blown it and unlike Syracuse doesnt have the storied History, the stable of Hall of Famers, The soon to be coolest on campus venue in college football a perennial basketball power house an incredible Lacrosse program and the best media school on the planet. No what Rutgers had was a few years of cheese cloth success. Fueled by a HS schedule. Rutgers sleeps with the fishes.

UCF only lost 51-34 to UM. I was checking on our old pal Scott Frost this am.

Watching Oregon this year, makes Chip Kelly and Frost looks the brains behind that operation. Frost might be back there next year as HC, I would be surprised if he is at UCF re than 2 years tops

No BS. In 4 years SU will be back in the national scene. Our style of play. Dino. Our AD,Chancellor and of course new on campus stadium will seperate us from BC Rutgers UConn and to a lesser degree Pitt and Penn State. As to Rutgers they have blown their proverbial load. They sucked when we used to put 60 on them and they suck even worse now. Ash was is and until the end of next season when he is fired go down as their Gerg their little train to oblivion. Rutgers has blown it and unlike Syracuse doesnt have the storied History, the stable of Hall of Famers, The soon to be coolest on campus venue in college football a perennial basketball power house an incredible Lacrosse program and the best media school on the planet. No what Rutgers had was a few years of cheese cloth success. Fueled by a HS schedule. Rutgers sleeps with the fishes.

Great to hear but honestly KCSU you have been making these same posts for 5 years now, next year, two years, three years 4 years. I get it, understand the patience and optimistic outlook, but we need to crawl first.. Lets start with a bowl game, or maybe lets start with 4 wins

We should never have lost a recruit to Rutgers, Ever, Period.

It is funny that Peppers is from NJ and torched them, so great.

Why they had much better talent and coaching than we did for 4 years, never understood the logic. Marrone was 2-2 against them.

can we stop talking about Rutgers? we are bad too.
Usually I am on board with this mindset... but Rutgers had 39 yards to Michigan's 78 points. Think about that. It's one of the worst performances in the history of college football. You have to try to only accumulate 39 yards given you're playing back-ups a significant portion of the game.

Usually I am on board with this mindset... but Rutgers had 39 yards to Michigan's 78 points. Think about that. It's one of the worst performances in the history of college football. You have to try to only accumulate 39 yards given you're playing back-ups a significant portion of the game.
39 yards to 78 points. Was it Old Timers' Day or Legends' Day where they called back the guys from the old teams, in this case from the inaugural team?

i hope u r right re the coolest venue in college football. i hope they do it SOON and not like the ipf that took forever. everyday they wait hurts our recruiting more, as well as losing. had they done this previously maybe fhcdm would still be here. i do believe that the ad and chancellor are solidly behind this and hope they have a sense of urgency.

You've lost it, man. We'd destroy them.

Probably by 3 TDs. Records may be the same, but there is a stark difference between the suckitude of Rutgers and Syracuse this year. They have a sieve-like defense comparable to ours and a QB whose best game went for 170 yards passing. We are meh, they are early Schiano era horrendous.

I'm going to hold my opinion on SU v RU suckitude until after we play Clumpson. Could be grim.

I'm going to hold my opinion on SU v RU suckitude until after we play Clumpson. Could be grim.

There is literally not a score or performance that could be worse than the last two weeks for RU. We already played a top 10 team and did better.

They are historically bad this season. Worse than we've ever been.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom