SU better not lose a QB or WR to rutgers ever again | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

SU better not lose a QB or WR to rutgers ever again

Why they had much better talent and coaching than we did for 4 years, never understood the logic. Marrone was 2-2 against them.

Rutgers had some studs the last 6-8 years at the skill positions. Size and speed. But never a decent qb. Somehow they sold some stud recievers on the program. Sanu, Jefferson, britt, mccourty to name a few. We haven't sniffed that kinda NFL production.

Last edited:
Rutgers had some studs the last 6-8 years at the skill positions. Size and speed. But never a decent qb. Somehow they sold some stud recievers on the program. Sanu, Jefferson, britt, mccourty to name a few. We haven't sniffed that kinda NFL production.

O Line and defense as well, Schiano recruited solid talent. They could not develop a Qb but he could recruit.

You've lost it, man. We'd destroy them.

I doubt it. They have lost to Iowa 14-7. Then got beat like a drum by OSU, Washington, and Michigan. Two wins versus bad team much like us.

Again, Iowa would be the barometer I would use. I think it would be a very good game

I'm going to hold my opinion on SU v RU suckitude until after we play Clumpson. Could be grim.
Oh come on, they had 146 yards in two weeks

There are lots of games that look grim for lots of teams.

I'm going to hold my opinion on SU v RU suckitude until after we play Clumpson. Could be grim.

If Syracuse doesn't score at least 1 point and over 39 yards against Clemson, I will... do something crazy that I cannot think of right now.

Oh come on, they had 146 yards in two weeks

There are lots of games that look grim for lots of teams.
I don't expect 78-0 and 39 yards. I do worry about a repeat (or worse) of the 'Ville game. I enjoy banging on Rutgers as much as the next guy - trust me. It just isn't as fun when we're getting smoked on national TV by teams like Clump.

I don't expect 78-0 and 39 yards. I do worry about a repeat (or worse) of the 'Ville game. I enjoy banging on Rutgers as much as the next guy - trust me. It just isn't as fun when we're getting smoked on national TV by teams like Clump.
people saw the louisville result and thought wow louisville is legit
people saw the michigan result and thought wow rutgers sucks
clemson will demolish us, i'm sure. there's beat downs and then there are beat downs

I doubt it. They have lost to Iowa 14-7. Then got beat like a drum by OSU, Washington, and Michigan. Two wins versus bad team much like us.

Again, Iowa would be the barometer I would use. I think it would be a very good game

Iowa is nothing special this year, I watched some of that game, Iowa should have won by a lot more, they shot themselves in the foot a lot.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom