SU bowl projections | Page 53 | Syracusefan.com

SU bowl projections

So will Jones but he’s on there. Again, something isn’t adding up. The program was a pr machine for tucker this season and he’s not one of five on the bowl announcement.
Before the BC game, on the pregame radio show, Matt Park confirmed Mikel was going to miss the BC game but he added that Jones was expected to be back and play in the bowl game.

Might mean nothing but there is at least some reason to think Mikel might play.

Before the BC game, on the pregame radio show, Matt Park confirmed Mikel was going to miss the BC game but he added that Jones was expected to be back and play in the bowl game.

Might mean nothing but there is at least some reason to think Mikel might play.
Mikel said his goal to come back was to play in a bowl. My money is on Tucker opting out and start training for draft

Mikel said his goal to come back was to play in a bowl. My money is on Tucker opting out and start training for draft
Could be.

I am thinking if we don't hear from a player confirming they are definitely playing, we should probably assume they are sitting the game out.

My guess is that Dino has asked the people opting to sit out to keep quiet on this, so Minnesota will have little insight regarding changes to how we will attack them.

PJ Fleck is probably doing the same thing.

true ACC teams equally share bowl revenues, amirite or mistaken?
true ACC teams equally share bowl revenues, amirite or mistaken?
evenly??? That cant be true!? If that is so, the case i can see the beef of the are you looking for perennial powers of our respective conference and the disrespect or disrespectful I should say contract.

As pretty much most already know I mean we have pretty much as a conference I'm saying I mean we are literally like kicking ourselves in the ass every step we all take.
I know there's a lot to it you know it's not just black and white you know cut and dry there's a lot of gray area there so but my opinion I'm sure a lot of people agree that I mean because it's obvious that you don't a conference you cannot just sit there and be and not be proactive you sit there and wait to be swallowed up because if they are not proactive that's exactly what's going to happen everybody says the same thing like when your TV podcast radio shows whatever and I'm hearing now about we have interest in West Virginia which I don't understand because I thought West Virginia just signed up Wright's deal with the big 12 so I don't know maybe there isn't is as Ironclad or I'm sure it's not as ours. the only dumb thing was ours is 15-30, 300 years in between lol SMH yeah they realize they must have really thought that the ACC network was going to take off like the Big Ten Network??!! I don't think thats possible for us (ACC) when compared to Big Ten, SEC Networks. I mean those two networks and conferences are15 huge State schools and one private school with the Big Ten definitely more towards academics and yes you see just more towards football football football and you know they're the king of it no matter what they have to do but that's a whole another story.

But to recap I just hope Unless somehow is Syracuse ends up in the the you know the two everybody knows who they are I'd rather did you stay in the ACC I don't want these since you implode because that makes Syracuse that much more for more vulnerable they cannot afford that right now I got to get through this bump called the JB era I don't care if they just beat Notre Dame by one so what everybody's I mean I know some people are like Hey look where's all the haters now acting like they be the number one team or something they have talent they have athleticism so once in awhile you know they're going to play they're going to come together they're going to play the right way and they're very young but I'm not even going to get in today I've already been through that so and obviously I hope it has to happen ACC has to be football first and strengthen that League to get more money or it's going to end anyway come 2034ish, If doesn't implode before then I keep hearing about this 8 vote to dissolve the conf., god forbid. Also idk why we gave ND the potential ability to completely destroy this conference when they are not even completely apart of this conference. Obviously there was some negotiating with leverage or lack thereof and all that dirty Shady things you don't hear about you ain't closed doors reminds me some which is too much in my opinion like the Big East sucking off Notre Dame LOL
one more thing you know just life with Daryl gross I mean lot of people do not like the guy but everybody or most people I'm sure are grateful for what he did with the ACC cuz he's saved football for God knows how you know how much longer but you know I think we might be okay and the other I don't think that former commissioner for the ACC was very bright when it came to Hawaii what was need for that job I mean he pretty much like it was like a pro tip like the Big East pretty much like follow the same path as we did forming a freaking identity and meme new I mean it's not like it was different back then hope all always drove the bus when it came to bringing in the freaking money so why the hell would you hang your eat everything behind basketball when you don't have to that's why you brought Miami Virginia Tech and will schools in begin with right so I don't know it just doesn't make a lot of sense but like I said I'm grateful for what he did and you know forming the network which I think should have been done sooner but hey I don't know I wasn't there behind closed doors so I don't know what was going on

evenly??? That cant be true!? If that is so, the case i can see the beef of the are you looking for perennial powers of our respective conference and the disrespect or disrespectful I should say contract.

As pretty much most already know I mean we have pretty much as a conference I'm saying I mean we are literally like kicking ourselves in the ass every step we all take.
I know there's a lot to it you know it's not just black and white you know cut and dry there's a lot of gray area there so but my opinion I'm sure a lot of people agree that I mean because it's obvious that you don't a conference you cannot just sit there and be and not be proactive you sit there and wait to be swallowed up because if they are not proactive that's exactly what's going to happen everybody says the same thing like when your TV podcast radio shows whatever and I'm hearing now about we have interest in West Virginia which I don't understand because I thought West Virginia just signed up Wright's deal with the big 12 so I don't know maybe there isn't is as Ironclad or I'm sure it's not as ours. the only dumb thing was ours is 15-30, 300 years in between lol SMH yeah they realize they must have really thought that the ACC network was going to take off like the Big Ten Network??!! I don't think thats possible for us (ACC) when compared to Big Ten, SEC Networks. I mean those two networks and conferences are15 huge State schools and one private school with the Big Ten definitely more towards academics and yes you see just more towards football football football and you know they're the king of it no matter what they have to do but that's a whole another story.

But to recap I just hope Unless somehow is Syracuse ends up in the the you know the two everybody knows who they are I'd rather did you stay in the ACC I don't want these since you implode because that makes Syracuse that much more for more vulnerable they cannot afford that right now I got to get through this bump called the JB era I don't care if they just beat Notre Dame by one so what everybody's I mean I know some people are like Hey look where's all the haters now acting like they be the number one team or something they have talent they have athleticism so once in awhile you know they're going to play they're going to come together they're going to play the right way and they're very young but I'm not even going to get in today I've already been through that so and obviously I hope it has to happen ACC has to be football first and strengthen that League to get more money or it's going to end anyway come 2034ish, If doesn't implode before then I keep hearing about this 8 vote to dissolve the conf., god forbid. Also idk why we gave ND the potential ability to completely destroy this conference when they are not even completely apart of this conference. Obviously there was some negotiating with leverage or lack thereof and all that dirty Shady things you don't hear about you ain't closed doors reminds me some which is too much in my opinion like the Big East sucking off Notre Dame LOL
one more thing you know just life with Daryl gross I mean lot of people do not like the guy but everybody or most people I'm sure are grateful for what he did with the ACC cuz he's saved football for God knows how you know how much longer but you know I think we might be okay and the other I don't think that former commissioner for the ACC was very bright when it came to Hawaii what was need for that job I mean he pretty much like it was like a pro tip like the Big East pretty much like follow the same path as we did forming a freaking identity and meme new I mean it's not like it was different back then hope all always drove the bus when it came to bringing in the freaking money so why the hell would you hang your eat everything behind basketball when you don't have to that's why you brought Miami Virginia Tech and will schools in begin with right so I don't know it just doesn't make a lot of sense but like I said I'm grateful for what he did and you know forming the network which I think should have been done sooner but hey I don't know I wasn't there behind closed doors so I don't know what was going on
I wish you had posted in Esperanto--it would have been easier to decipher.

I definitely agree with you on that one or I agree with you I'm not a hundred percent sure but it just seems like something Tucker would do I mean it's not it's not like it's a dumb thing to do but Michelle is such a what's the word I'm sure he wants to be there with his teammates the last game of his career you know I think that will definitely I think he's way too competitive and you know it just has too much emotion to miss it and that's part of what made him a great flyer I really hope he gets drafted he deserves it I know he's going to be in the NFL but I want him to be drafted I wanted to have that have that moment and I cherish and all that deserves it good kid obviously Tucker is too but they're just the same like they I mean I don't know obviously but just you can just tell by their just the way they move they just seem like two different ones kind of like more towards an introvert the other, more like a extrovert

C7A660DC-3820-42EB-83D3-9E13AA6B2E54.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom