SU Concept Helmet | Syracusefan.com

SU Concept Helmet

shandeezy7

Living Legend
upload_2015-3-1_16-35-45.png

So the old school Broncos, slightly updated, basically?

orangeinjersey said:
speaking of uniforms, reading nunesmagician today, why cant our football uniforms look like this
is navy leaving Cuse and we going orange and platinum mostly for gear?

I like it.
I like it as well, although I would like to see one with the scheme flipped and it's orange with the blue band down the middles and a blue S. Not sure it would be better or not, but I'd like to see it.

So is this an actually potential thing? Or just concept fan art?

I like it as well, although I would like to see one with the scheme flipped and it's orange with the blue band down the middles and a blue S. Not sure it would be better or not, but I'd like to see it.

Looks like it's just a fan concept.

We did. Nobody liked them

14160758-standard.jpg
Honestly the biggest difference is the shade of orange. The new shade is darker than those uniforms, which I think will work better for a uniform.

Why can't we just have a classic look? This looks like something out of a cartoon, almost a characterchure of an S.U. helmet.

I think it looks great - but def has the wrong blue

Why can't we just have a classic look? This looks like something out of a cartoon, almost a characterchure of an S.U. helmet.

Do you mean classic as in Jim Brown (numbers on the side) or classic as in Donovan McNabb (Cleveland Brown helmet)?

Last edited:
CarolinaCuse said:
Do you mean classic as in Jim Brown (numbers on the side) or classic as in Donovan McNabb (Cleveland Brown helmet).

Everyone always means classic as the last time they remember the team being relevant.

Umm that's what it's supposed to be. It's a concept helmet for entertainment purposes only.

Concept art. That same guy has done them for just about every D1 team. Pretty cool stuff.

Umm that's what it's supposed to be. It's a concept helmet for entertainment purposes only.
oh...good to know. It's not as if our previous actually worn helmets didn't look less nutty.

I was thinking the same thing.

Am I the only one that won't be angry if we don't have an orange jersey for some of the games this year? I was appalled that it was blue, gray and white. No orange, really? Aren't we the Orange(men)? Whoever made the official uniform decision needs to rethink it for 2015.

I agree with Anomander with flipping the colors on the hemet. I like it, but with more orange.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom