SU-GT Thread | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

SU-GT Thread

Players have roles...Howard role is to get others involved and be a play maker. That's clearly,obvious as what JB wants him to do. Was it a terrible shot, not really but it's not what the coach wants

Cooney and Malachi are going to need to hit a shot or two each down the stretch or this is going to end badly. I dont know what there shooting today but im guessing its pretty bad. At least Richardson drove on that last possession

OrlandoCuse said:
Next 11 minutes may make or break the season.

This was predictable after the ND game.

Players have roles...Howard role is to get others involved and be a play maker. That's clearly,obvious as what JB wants him to do. Was it a terrible shot, not really but it's not what the coach wants
The point is it was late in the shot clock. It by no means, was a bad shot. JB needs to let him make plays, that's what he does.

A loss would be pretty bad but we have UNC, Pitt, Lville plus the ACC tourney left, lets not go to overboard.

Does he want the five assists?

Crowd isn't very energetic either...
Team needs something to break out of this funk.

The point is it was late in the shot clock. It by no means, was a bad shot. JB needs to let him make plays, that's what he does.
I didn't think it was a bad shot... The coach didn't care for it

JeremyCuse said:
A loss would be pretty bad but we have UNC, Pitt, Lville plus the ACC tourney left, lets not go to overboard.

A loss to a team like GT just destroys whatever momentum we thought we were building.

Plus I'm in Paris right now at the bar in my hotel and angrily following this stupid game and the WiFi keeps going out. I was hoping for a nice comfortable warm up before my last dinner here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom