SU opens +14.5 against UNC | Syracusefan.com

SU opens +14.5 against UNC

St. John's beat the spread by 49 against us I and would say the talent difference between them and us is comparable to us and UNC.

For perspective, top 10 FSU was something like a 7.5 point underdog at UNC.

St. John's beat the spread by 49 against us I and would say the talent difference between them and us is comparable to us and UNC.
I honestly don't believe UNC's starting 5 is significantly more talented than ours. They win because few teams can match their size, and obviously they are deeper.

What team has more NBA talent?

We have to keep UNC from running. They are one of the best.

If we don't, the spread will be there by halftime.

I honestly don't believe UNC's starting 5 is significantly more talented than ours. They win because few teams can match their size, and obviously they are deeper.

They have a lot of talent.

Zero road/neutral wins is indeed kind of bad
If you think that history is important, there are 2 ways to look at our terrible road performance: 1) we have no chance, or 2) we are over-due. My feeling is that of a big time gambler I once knew, "the dice have no memory". Anything is possible, but the Vegas odds (although calibrated to equalize the betting) are probably the most likely outcome.

4:00 pm saturday. travel . 7:00 pm monday. short bench. sneakers are still sweaty.
Should be used to the 2 day turn around. Hell ND was @Miami on Thursday niht then played @VaTech yesterday

shortest turn this season was dec.3/5th (no travel) we split . and dec 17/19/21 (no travel) we went 1-2.

Last edited:
Justin jackson back for his 10th season I see.

shortest turn this season was dec.3/5th (no travel) we split . and dec 17/19/21 (no travel) we went 1-2.

Last year we played a Saturday afternoon game at Wake, and then Duke in Durham on Monday night. We all may recall what happened, Roberson went beast mode and we got the W! We were no deeper last year. Just bringing out the pollyanna from deep within. ;):)

Let's just say many were holding onto their butts when the walk on three point attempts were being taken.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom