UNC opens -7.5 at Cuse. | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

UNC opens -7.5 at Cuse.

Oh yeah I know. Just hope one of our """fans""" tried to bet an alternate higher line and got screwed.
I have bet against the Orange once in my life. It was against Providence when we couldn't hit a free throw. We hit like our first 23 free throws. I was going to bet on Clemson saturday. Understand this, no matter the money. I would have rooted like crazy for the Orange.

I wonder what it will be like for our players, walking through that long long tunnel to an execution? It would be a weird psychological state.

According to people smarter than us, for every four times this exact game gets played, we win 1. Do people realize this? ML +285

Mintz has to play against one of the best PGs in the country tonight.

We know the script on this.

I wonder what it will be like for our players, walking through that long long tunnel to an execution? It would be a weird psychological state.
This reminds me of a quote from Eric Show (RIP) when asked about the pressure of pitching in a world series game. I'm paraphrasing but it went something like - pressure? this is just baseball. pressure is when you have children you care about, and you can't feed them.

If I was playing for the Orange tonight. I would look forward to this. It's just a game and you get to compete against a top team. It's what you play for.

Remember the ACC Covid tournament? Everyone was scratching their heads as to why we were mild under dogs .. then we whooped UNCs ass
UNC was the 14th seed .

We also played Clemson close the whole game with everyone here doing the same sob story routine about it being a blow out. The bet all your money against SU posts are so lame. I sincerely hope you guys lose all your money.
Clemson covered first half and full game.

If you have an opportunity to attend the game but instead you are in your basement sweating out some UNC -40 bet then you are a weak asz excuse for a fan strait up.
Unlike the fair weather / casuals I watch every game and can take an unvarnished look at their flaws. If I can profit off the cratering of this program then I won't hesitate. Small bet on UNC -7.5 via my NJ proxy.

Comments will be much more positive when we are deemed 1 (Maybe 1.5) point favourites in the opening line against Georgia Tech. And yes that will about the opening line against Tech.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom