Suddenly Every Game Left is Winnable | Syracusefan.com

Suddenly Every Game Left is Winnable

IF we win out and Nc state wins out, do we play for conference championship?

I'm not suggesting we win out...but Cuse is capable of beating any team left on the schedule. I think when it is all said and done we win 3 more games to finish 7-5. We are setting the table for the Top 25 in 2018.

The only gimme I really see is BC. Still.

Everyone else will be tough. Wake is a good, strong football team.

And after the Va Tech momentum win last year, we went 0-4.

I hear ya, but I am still on the glass half empty camp for the year as much as I like what's in the glass.

Reactions: CIL
IF we win out and Nc state wins out, do we play for conference championship?

If the Wolfpack win out they would be 8-0 in the ACC and will go to the ACCCG as the Atlantic Division representative.

I am so hoping Clemson beats them, but admit that the Tigers need Bryant back healthy to do so.

Cheers,
Neil

The only gimme I really see is BC. Still.

Everyone else will be tough. Wake is a good, strong football team.

And after the Va Tech momentum win last year, we went 0-4.

I hear ya, but I am still on the glass half empty camp for the year as much as I like what's in the glass.
I'm cautious but will say that this year feels way different than last year.

Last year we beat VT but looked outmatched much of the season. Not the case this year. We're bigger, faster and stronger with a full year in the system.

Are we sure Wake is good? They’ve beaten teams they should and lost games they should lose.

Also, Wolford can be had. Not buying the “suddenly he’s great” thing.

Are we sure Wake is good? They’ve beaten teams they should and lost games they should lose.

Also, Wolford can be had. Not buying the “suddenly he’s great” thing.
Agreed. BC is their best win this year.

At home, this has a chance to be a statement win vs what is currently a “peer school” (though they won’t be a peer for long).

I would like to curb stomp WF and BC at home to go along with 1 or 2 more wins vs ‘Ville, Miami, FSU.

Ideally this coming week we follow up with another very good performance and walk away with a W.

Take care of business at home and I think BC will be tougher than Wake.

I don't see us beating FSU for some reason, but think we can and will beat Ville.

Will be an exciting finish.

Ideally this coming week we follow up with another very good performance and walk away with a W.

Take care of business at home and I think BC will be tougher than Wake.

I don't see us beating FSU for some reason, but think we can and will beat Ville.

Will be an exciting finish.

L'ville is looking more and more like a one man show every week.They made BC's putrid O look like a juggernaut yesterday.We should be able to name our score in that one

L'ville is looking more and more like a one man show every week.They made BC's putrid O look like a juggernaut yesterday.We should be able to name our score in that one
I just wonder how much the Adidas scandal has affected the whole athletic department? I'm starting to think Louisville will be our easiest away game (assuming the weather is fairly benign)

I just wonder how much the Adidas scandal has affected the whole athletic department? I'm starting to think Louisville will be our easiest away game (assuming the weather is fairly benign)

I think there's definitely something to that and I think it is easily our easiest road game.We have had a brutal away sched.If we can do a decent job of containing Jackson's running, I doubt they can score with us.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom