SUNY Cortland - Final Four | Syracusefan.com

SUNY Cortland - Final Four

CousCuse

Comin in Hot
Both teams looking to advance in the FCS and D3 playoffs at noon today. Albany plays fellow CAA team Richmond in the FCS round of 16 and Cortland plays Alma college in the D3 quarter finals. Alma (Michigan) upset D3 super power Mt Union last week, a win would give cortland their first trip to the semi's. Best of luck to both programs.

The Albany game is at home and they are the #4 seed in the playoffs. The Cortland game is at Alma in Michigan.

Alma is the size of Ithaca. The Ithaca Cortland rivalry is great, remember the North 40?
Sure do! Up in Trumansburg, if I remember correctly. I think that was the first bar I went to when I was in school there.

Sure do! Up in Trumansburg, if I remember correctly. I think that was the first bar I went to when I was in school
No. It was on the other side of the lake. Lansing.

Hopefully they get to host Randolph Macon next week. D3 doesn’t necessarily award home games based on rankings. R-M is 8th and Cortland is 11th.

North 40 was in Lansing other side of the lake from t burg, I live a couple miles from there. It was before my time but have heard the war stories

Kuma Charmers
Never heard of it. It’s been a few decades since I was there so it’s probably changed hands several times. I was at IC during the time of the Dugout, The Pines and Farmers and Shippers.

Cool to see UAlbany doing well.

Side note, I’m really surprised the local news hasn’t run with Fran Brown being a former HVCC player.

Never heard of it. It’s been a few decades since I was there so it’s probably changed hands several times. I was at IC during the time of the Dugout, The Pines and Farmers and Shippers.
You must be a few yrs older than me. For me it was TJ Tuesdays, American Pie, Plums, and the infamous Bomb Shelter!!