Super Bowl LIV Game | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

Super Bowl LIV Game

That is on the QB.
There is no way this is true 100% of the time. C'mon man. So you're lineman getting bull rushed and certain D lineman have a very good skill at batting passes means it's on the qb? No way, the qb still has to throw that route when he sees an open wr. Sometimes there's more nuance than it's all on the qb

The end of the first half was completely different than the 4th quarter.
Shannhan didn’t have trust in his QB at the end of the first half.
He didn’t want to give Mahomes an extra possession.
So he went conservative.

Once KC scores to make it 20-17 nobody in their right mind thought 20 points was going to win that game. Jimmy G played poorly the last 2 drives once it was 20-17. I am not even counting the very last one when it was 31-20.

They'd given up 10 points in the 1H to KC. Wasn't like Mahomes was rolling up and down the field. You can't play scared. Shanahan messed up. Also screwed up when he declined the ineligible downfield in the 1Q and gave KC a 3rd and 2 instead of second and 12. KC converted easily.

For a close game turned out to be well average. Thought it’d be better earlier on but meh.

There is no way this is true 100% of the time. C'mon man. So you're lineman getting bull rushed and certain D lineman have a very good skill at batting passes means it's on the qb? No way, the qb still has to throw that route when he sees an open wr. Sometimes there's more nuance than it's all on the qb
The QB is one who makes the decision.
Just like if he just ate the sack on the INT pass he doesn’t turn the ball over.
Is that decision and resulting Int on Jimmy G or the OL.

You can’t be serious. It was crunch time not garbage time. He had a drive up 20-10, up 20-17, and down 24-20. How is that garbage time?
Did you read what Alsacs wrote? He was talking how the game was closed. Was the 2-10 before garbage time? What was batted? I give a lot more nuance to the game, because it's reality.

Did you read what Alsacs wrote? He was talking how the game was closed. Was the 2-10 before garbage time? What was batted? I give a lot more nuance to the game, because it's reality.

He was 2-8 the stretch I outlined. Those were huge drives.

You’re drunk. Go to bed
So when a QB consistently is getting balls batted down at the LOS it’s not on them at all?
Okay.
I guess Tom Brady should blame his OL for the strip sack in the SB against the Eagles.

Whenever someone wins a championship for the first time or for the first time in a long time, my thoughts drift back to 4/7/03. i know how they felt and I feel it again.

This has been the century for it. Red Sox, White Sox, Cubs, Astros, Cavaliers, Eagles, Saints, Warriors, SU, Maryland, just off the top of my head.

So when a QB consistently is getting balls batted down at the LOS it’s not on them at all?
Okay.
You’re fighting battles just for the sake of arguing. It truly doesn’t matter. Enjoy the rest of your night.

williams running controlled the game his 2 TDS won the game. 100 yds rushing against a solid D. Mahomes was all over.

The 4 downs after the 2 minute warning were brutal from Jimmy G.
That was when it was 24-20.
Incomplete passes first to third down. He had Sanders open on that third down play and over threw him.
Then it should have been a delay of game on 4th down and he got sacked.

pretty much how he played all yr.. the SF running game hammers teams with play action chances.. once they lost that he struggled. still that huge PI call late in the first hurt.

The QB is one who makes the decision.
When a play is called and your wr on said play is open you throw. You'd have to be an alien to have time to anticipate and see a D lineman at the same time putting his hand up and choose another wr or even throw it away. Just ridiculous.

Okay.
I guess Tom Brady should blame his OL for the strip sack in the SB against the Eagles.
Again moving the goal posts. We're talking batted balls not strip sacks. So for instance, on the Bronco's we have Shelby Harris, who's known for batting balls, he does it all the time. Ask people if they blame the qb or give Shelby credit when it happens. On the other hand, we had Brock Osweiler, who at 6'8" had a super weird knock of always getting passes batted, but that came against any opponent and often. That's on him. If Jimmy G is known to always get balls batted then my bad.

How did Terry get the trophy presentation gig?!? Did they draw straws?

Did he just say Patrick Holmes?
They saw his performance in failure to launch and felt bad for him.

Whenever someone wins a championship for the first time or for the first time in a long time, my thoughts drift back to 4/7/03. i know how they felt and I feel it again.

Ugh hard to believe that was the last time any of my teams won a championship.:(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom