Super Bowl LV Thread... | Page 23 | Syracusefan.com

Super Bowl LV Thread...

1612824285965.png

This may the one game the entire playoffs that wasn't decided by the refs. KC's defense sucked as did their OL. Refs don't get you a 22 point loss.
Right? It was a jailbreak every single time Mahomes dropped back to pass.

Meanwhile Tampa ran the ball at will and Brady had all day to throw. This blowout was forged in the trenches. Could’ve been even worse on the scoreboard. KC surprisingly had that goalline stand.

Right? It was a jailbreak every single time Mahomes dropped back to pass.

Meanwhile Tampa ran the ball at will and Brady had all day to throw. This blowout was forged in the trenches. Could’ve been even worse on the scoreboard. KC surprisingly had that goalline stand.
The craziest stat I saw was Mahomes was under pressure on 93% of his pass attempts.

That is just nuts.

The craziest stat I saw was Mahomes was under pressure on 93% of his pass attempts.

That is just nuts.
You would think a halftime adjustment for KC would have been to put an extra TE in and to chip with the RBs on DEs.
KC left their OL on islands to go spread.
It was out of the SU playbook like we have stupidly done the last 2 years.

KC's game plan reminded me of the Rams game plan against the Patriots in 2002. Screw the run and just throw every down. I think they definitely could have made it a game, but aren't the type of team to have 8-12 play drives.

You would think a halftime adjustment for KC would have been to put an extra TE in and to chip with the RBs on DEs.
KC left their OL on islands to go spread.
It was out of the SU playbook like we have stupidly done the last 2 years.

Shows how many of these coaches are really meatheads at heart. Just to stubborn to ever change what they believe should work. This is one of the reasons Belichick is so tremendous. Has a fantastic ability to change on the fly. The other guy that could do that really, really well was Jimmy Johnson.

IMO it is pretty much the skill that separates true all time great coaches from the reall good coaches.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom