Super Bowl LV Thread... | Page 21 | Syracusefan.com

Super Bowl LV Thread...

Not many play calls are gonna work when the D gets pressure with 4-5 every snap. Chiefs line blew chunks.
You could run the ball. I cannot recall but maybe one or two times they ran on consecutive plays. It would be a run followed by multiple passes.

Nor do recall many screens or quick outs. Everything was long routes other than a few quick over the middle to Kelce.

It’s Babe Ruth, Bill Russell, Wayne Gretzky, Tom Brady.

Otto Graham also won 7 championships but 4 were in the AAFC.

1612754700522.png

He also was on the 1946 Rochester Royals who won the National Basketball league title.
1945-46 Rochester Royals Stats | Basketball-Reference.com (basketball-reference.com)

Lmao... what was the quote by boomer? Brady deserves it maybe not just tonight but everything else? What is this a lifetime achievement award? Lmao

Yet none of this is possible it Jared Cook doesn’t fumble

5 SB MVPs(even though the first one should be have been Ty Law)
7 SB titles
Alltime leader in TD passes he will likely catch Brees for career yards next year.

These NFL GOAT talks are over.

I want Buffalo at Tampa as the season opener next year.

You could run the ball. I cannot recall but maybe one or two times they ran on consecutive plays. It would be a run followed by multiple passes.

Nor do recall many screens or quick outs. Everything was long routes other than a few quick over the middle to Kelce.

I don’t think they would’ve had much success running against the TB front given the penetration on pass plays.

KC might’ve had a few big gainers with CEH in the flat but I doubt it would’ve been sustainable.

Play calling was bunk

I don’t think they would’ve had much success running against the TB front given the penetration on pass plays.

KC might’ve had a few big gainers with CEH in the flat but I doubt it would’ve even sustainable.
Draws would have neutralized the pressure

That’s been Andy Reid his entire career. He’s lost games because he refuses to run.

Last edited:

KC might’ve had a few big gainers with CEH in the flat but I doubt it would’ve been sustainable.
They had zero success throwing and did nothing at the half to adjust. I don't know if it was arrogance or belief in Mahomes but that play calling was criminal.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom