Super Bowl LV Thread... | Page 22 | Syracusefan.com

Super Bowl LV Thread...

They had zero success throwing and did nothing at the half to adjust. I don't know if it was arrogance or belief in Mahomes but that play calling was criminal.

It was Andy Reid 101.

Pass to open the run game.

And it failed miserably.

You may be right that better play calling would’ve made for a closer game, but the KC OL was completely overmatched.

5 SB MVPs(even though the first one should be have been Ty Law)
7 SB titles
Alltime leader in TD passes he will likely catch Brees for career yards next year.

These NFL GOAT talks are over.

I want Buffalo at Tampa as the season opener next year.
Look I am with the GOAT stuff. What he did this year is better than anything he did with the GOAT coach. But...Andy Dalton would have won this super bowl the way the Tampa D played. It’s reminiscent of Trent Dilfer QBing the Ravens.

It was Andy Reid 101.

Pass to open the run game.

And it failed miserably.

You may be right that better play calling would’ve made for a closer game, but the KC OL was completely overmatched.
They were. Tampa's was too good tonight. Just seems Reid and company knew it and didn't bother to try.

Look I am with the GOAT stuff. What he did this year is better than anything he did with the GOAT coach. But...Andy Dalton would have won this super bowl the way the Tampa D played. It’s reminiscent of Trent Dilfer QBing the Ravens.

Don't bother he's a casual football fan

This would’ve been the best Alsacs flame if you threw in a comment about how reasonable NE sports media is to the Patriots.

(Not saying that was your intention, just chuckling to myself)

Taylor Heinicke lit up this Tampa D 3 weeks ago.
Brady is why they won this SB.

Brady is why they won this SB.

Yeah. Forgot they got carved up that game. Seems like eons ago. The Bucs defense was great, but he made big throws early to get them the lead.

Brady is why they
Brady lit up the decimated KC o line? Ok. Brady managed a fine game and didn’t try to give it away like he did in Green Bay. But he isn’t the reason they won.
btw, have you ordered your TB super bowl champions shirt yet?

Brady lit up the decimated KC o line? Ok. Brady managed a fine game and didn’t try to give it away like he did in Green Bay. But he isn’t the reason they won.
btw, have you ordered your TB super bowl champions shirt yet?
Lol you think the last line bothers me. I am happy for Brady I have chit on the Bucs team a lot this season.
Don’t like a bunch of players on the team but am happy for Brady.
If you think an average QB does what Brady did against KC why didn’t Mayfield do it to KC or all the other teams they played? Tampa’s offense was pretty damn good.
That doesn’t take away from Tampa’s D performance.

Keep trying to troll it won’t bother me. I respect Brady and am happy he got another title.

LeBron
MJ
Gretzky
Bonds
Trout
KD
Steph
Ovechkin
Crosby
Rodgers
Manning
Mahomes
Lemieux
Jagr
Messi
Ronaldo
Ronaldhino
Pele
Maradona

That's just off the top of my head

Lol you think the last line bothers me. I am happy for Brady I have chit on the Bucs team a lot this season.
Don’t like a bunch of players on the team but am happy for Brady.
If you think an average QB does what Brady did against KC why didn’t Mayfield do it to KC or all the other teams they played? Tampa’s offense was pretty damn good.
That doesn’t take away from Tampa’s D performance.

Keep trying to troll it won’t bother me. I respect Brady and am happy he got another title.
Not trying to troll at all. I gave you the GOAT thing. Just stating the obvious.

Oh and if Mayfields D holds KC to 9 pts, he wins. Thus proving my point.

Great gameplan by Arians/Leftwich and well executed by Brady. Was wondering if they were using PA more often than usual.

Great gameplan by Arians/Leftwich and well executed by Brady. Was wondering if they were using PA more often than usual.

Which is what romo said was a key to the game.

As a long time bucs fan, I’m obviously thrilled. I’m not sure we could do it without Brady, but might have got close with a decent qb. We were 7-9 last year with the same basic team. They had like 43 turnovers last year. 30 picks by Winston, and 7 were for 6.

As a long time bucs fan, I’m obviously thrilled. I’m not sure we could do it without Brady, but might have got close with a decent qb. We were 7-9 last year with the same basic team. They had like 43 turnovers last year. 30 picks by Winston, and 7 were for 6.

Keep in mind without Brady guys like AB, Gronk, and Fournette don't join as well

I'm gonna guess that KC isn't playing any different than they have all season, but they're getting some flags thrown that they haven't seen all season.
Brady’s refs

I enjoyed it thoroughly. Almost wish Tampa was still my favorite team so I could enjoy it more but I love watching a defense shut down an all time great offense.
Raider Nation enjoyed watching Mahomes get his ass kicked

State Farm couldn't protect either Aaron Rodgers or Patrick Mahomes from the Buccaneers.

Speaking of which, why hasn't a handsome guy like Tom Brady had a second career doing commercials?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom