Super Bowl LV Thread... | Page 17 | Syracusefan.com

Super Bowl LV Thread...

They say between s e xy, sane, and smart you're doing well if you get one, you're living the dream if you get two, and all three is impossible.

That’s the dating equivalent of contstruction’s fast, cheap and high quality.

You should be thrilled with two because you’re never getting all 3.

They say between s e xy, sane, and smart you're doing well if you get one, you're living the dream if you get two, and all three is impossible.
That is absolutely brilliant

Every NFL playoff game I've seen was won by the team that pressured the quarterback better and this is no different. I think KC's losses in the line hurt. But Tampa also did a better job of designing plays to take advantage of the other team's pass rush. I also think that it made a difference that KC's rush came mostly from blitzes while Tampa is getting them from their front four. They can put more people in coverage and even when Mahomes has time, he can't find anybody open.

I also note the number of passes to #87 by both times. I hope Dino or at least his OC is watching. Our #87 is Luke Benson.

That was me when I met Brady and Edelman at the UNC game last year.

Yeah Brady deserves a lot of credit but the Bucs defense making a big improvement this year also deserve credit
The defense was actually great last year too. They didn’t improve much if at all, but this game tonight was obviously their masterpiece.

KC could have used "The Equalizer"

1612752766539.png

Wow. Bad by Winfield.

The defense was actually great last year too. They didn’t improve much if at all, but this game tonight was obviously their masterpiece.

Ehhh they were 29th in PA and 15th in Yards allowed. They had pieces last year but it all came together this year

It's amazing what happens when the defense can actually hit the QB. Just goes to show how BS the modern, pro offense rules are.

Too bad it too KC losing both OT to prove that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom