Super Bowl LV Thread... | Page 19 | Syracusefan.com

Super Bowl LV Thread...

I enjoy trash talk but I get it if ya don’t
You're all over the place. It was ok because Hill isn't a great guy, then it's trash talk, so it's ok.

That will always draw a flag. And when you're leading in the biggest game of the year by 22, have a modicum of class. And he didn't/couldn't. move.

Bucs and dominant defensive performances in the super bowl. 2 for 2 now! This isn’t the 2002 defense but this was an incredible performance.

Brady > Belichick

We’ll see if BB’s remaining tenure resembles his Cleveland Browns days now that Brady is winning SBs in FL.

That Brady fade image was creepy as Hell.

I have to double check but I’m pretty sure this is the only Super Bowl that Brady has played in that wasn’t a one score game in the 4th quarter.

You're all over the place. It was ok because Hill isn't a great guy, then it's trash talk, so it's ok.

That will always draw a flag. And when you're leading in the biggest game of the year by 22, have a modicum of class. And he didn't/couldn't. move.
Haha I wouldn’t care who it was it’s just funnier because it’s little Hill. I’m cool with it jerk move or not but I’m a dumb gen z

That's one hit. The other guys in the top 10 QB list took hits like that regularly.

The start of true free agency and paying the position crazy amounts caused the rule changes and flat out changed the game.

The ultimate tell early in the week.

TB defenders asked how they approach this game:

"We know we got TB12 under center ... We just ball out because we know with Tom, we got a chance no matter what, and we gonna be in it until the last play".

Loose and free all week.

Brady > Belichick

We’ll see if BB’s remaining tenure resembles his Cleveland Browns days now that Brady is winning SBs in FL.
Good Players can matter more than coaching.

No problem admitting it.

Who’s in the discussion with Brady for greatest team sport athlete of all time?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom