Super Bowl LVI Thread... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Super Bowl LVI Thread...

I vaguely remember Aaron Donald having a great game against Syracuse when he was a junior or senior but, otherwise, I don’t remember him being dominant in his career against SU.

Looking at him now, was it clear in college that he was going to be this good?

I vaguely remember Aaron Donald having a great game against Syracuse when he was a junior or senior but, otherwise, I don’t remember him being dominant in his career against SU.

Looking at him now, was it clear in college that he was going to be this good?
Yeah, he was a beast.

won every defensive award in college.

Rooting for Cincy.

Think LA would win a best of seven series, but think Cincy gets this one.

A lot of the pressure that Cincy gives up is scheme, which doesn’t make it better than just being outright beaten, but does mean they should be able to scheme a bit to help Joe.

Also, I don’t trust Stafford to not melt down. This dude has supposedly been the golden goose since HS. Give me Joe and Chase and his kicker with the Bengals DC and I think they win.
I'm hoping for Cincy bet on LA, but either way it will be a game where Boyd and Beckham will have to be a factor.

Cupp and Chase can get theirs, but it'll be the second and third WR who will keep the drives going

Hope it’s not Al’s last Super Bowl.

Pray that it’s Collinsworth’s last!

Not a huge fan of Dr. Strange or Wimbledon Tennismatch but Multiverse of Madness gonna be lit.

I’m already declaring The Rocks forehead vein to be Super Bowl MVP.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom