Super Bowl LVI Thread... | Page 30 | Syracusefan.com

Super Bowl LVI Thread...

Because I live in Baltimore I follow the AFC North more than anything. The Steelers and the Ravens were so beat up most of the season that the Salvation Army could beat them. The Browns play was inexplicable. The Bengals had close to the weakest schedule in the NFL and managed to lose to the Jets.
You can sparse schedules for every team. The Bills and Titans didn’t beat Pittsburgh. KC didn’t beat Baltimore.

The Bengals were 6-0 against Baltimore, KC and Pittsburgh. They lost their last game because they didn’t try.

Salty Buffalo fans need to remember they could have had homefield if they just beat Urban Meyer. The officiating didn’t hurt them that day.

I think most Buffalo fans would say they would have hosted the AFC championship game if they could have played any type of defense for 13 seconds. Not really concerned about the Jville game, they had their opportunity and blew it. I will say I think they had the best QB in the playoffs at the time.

Only one team in the NFL not playing woulda coulda shoulda right now.

Last edited:
Los Angeles wasn't even in the Top 10 of Super Bowl TV rating viewership even though their team was playing in it.
  1. Cincinnati — 46.1/84
  2. Detroit — 45.9/79
  3. Pittsburgh — 45.6/74
  4. Columbus — 45.4/80
  5. Kansas City — 44.6/76
  6. Milwaukee — 44.0/75
  7. Cleveland — 44.0/78
  8. Boston — 42.6/74
  9. Philadelphia — 42.3/71
  10. Jacksonville — 41.3/73

Los Angeles wasn't even in the Top 10 of Super Bowl TV rating viewership even though their team was playing in it.
  1. Cincinnati — 46.1/84
  2. Detroit — 45.9/79
  3. Pittsburgh — 45.6/74
  4. Columbus — 45.4/80
  5. Kansas City — 44.6/76
  6. Milwaukee — 44.0/75
  7. Cleveland — 44.0/78
  8. Boston — 42.6/74

I had read Buffalo was #1 in local TV ratings.

But that chart is also based on average market viewership and not total viewers by market.

I had read Buffalo was #1 in local TV ratings.

But that chart is also based on average market viewership and not total viewers by market.
Buffalo isn’t a big enough market size to qualify for the list above.

But yeah, I’m sure nobody cares about this. LA likely had more viewers than basically any of those places just due to the market size.

1. Cincinnati — 46.1/84
  2. Detroit — 45.9/79
  3. Pittsburgh — 45.6/74
  4. Columbus — 45.4/80
  5. Kansas City — 44.6/76
  6. Milwaukee — 44.0/75
  7. Cleveland — 44.0/78
  8. Boston — 42.6/74

Interesting. The cities you show there, by and large, are the die-hard football towns in the US. LA just isn't a football town. They care more about the Lakers and the Dodgers.

It was really something seeing both Rams fans turn out for the parade.
Was that frontrunner LeBron there? He's a Cowboys fan then a Browns fan then a Rams fan.

16 consecutive QBs who lost their Super Bowl debut never played in a second one. That's pretty nuts. It's going to be hard for Cincy to get back there. KC and Buffalo aren't going anywhere. The Ravens should be back to normal. The Titans and Chargers are very tough. Patriots will be doing their thing, etc.

16 consecutive QBs who lost their Super Bowl debut never played in a second one. That's pretty nuts. It's going to be hard for Cincy to get back there. KC and Buffalo aren't going anywhere. The Ravens should be back to normal. The Titans and Chargers are very tough. Patriots will be doing their thing, etc.
I agree and think they will never get back as long as Taylor insists on calling plays. That said they will be in the mix the next few years barring Burrow totally losing his mind.

On the flip side it’s going to be difficult for those teams to get to the Super Bowl too. Long term you’re going to see one of these QB’s go to the NFC.

14.jpg

Lol .. didn’t catch this .. not that the nbc crap broadcast did either

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom