Suspensions? | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Suspensions?

Any word on suspension?
Not food.

Wrong thread
Happy Big Brother GIF by MOODMAN

Why do all our good players get hurt every single season?

This never happened in the 90s. McNabb, Darius, Harrison, Graves, Bulluck, Greenwood, Mitchell, Ismail, Hill, Johnson, Abrams, Thomas, Mungro, Brown, McIntosh, Dar Dar….

i
The schedule was more forgiving back then. 87 we only played one ranked team, for instance.

The schedule was more forgiving back then. 87 we only played one ranked team, for instance.
Was it though? I’m not talking ‘87, I’m talking 90’s when we played Miami, VT, WVU, and BC every year. And while there was Rutgers and Temple, we usually played tough teams out of conference in those years - Ohio State, Texas, UNC, Minnesota, Oklahoma, Wisconsin, Tennessee, Michigan, NC State.

I live in the Capital Region and even though I’m two hours East, I’m still upstate born and raised. Cuse is the local FBS team and I’m of the mindset that people should follow their local (or alma matter) team. After we first went to the Dome last season I’ve been obsessed ever since.
Dude can I tell you that is awesome, we need another 20 to 25,000 like you! Love it, says the big Townie fan too who went somewhere else to college.

Was it though? I’m not talking ‘87, I’m talking 90’s when we played Miami, VT, WVU, and BC every year. And while there was Rutgers and Temple, we usually played tough teams out of conference in those years - Ohio State, Texas, UNC, Minnesota, Oklahoma, Wisconsin, Tennessee, Michigan, NC State.
Auburn, Florida, FSU, USC?

Ummm, I think he was actually apologizing. I didn't read any sarcasm there.
I thought the second line about hulk hogan was sarcasm, like I said intent is tough to discern reader to reader.

People need to stop being so serious on a fan forum…

I thought the second line about hulk hogan was sarcasm, like I said intent is tough to discern reader to reader.

People need to stop being so serious on a fan forum…

No, I was referring to the post where someone said I “came off the top rope” with my reply and then posted a gif of Hulk Hogan stiffly coming off the ropes.

The only thing I’ve got is … our schedule is still harder now than it was back then. How much harder is up for debate. That and the new turf being unforgiving on knees and legs. With the exception of Isiah Jones shoulder, all the season ending injuries have been lower body. To bees’ rebuttal saying our opponents don’t have the same issue on our turf: one of the resident orthos here explained that the injuries are often a result of cumulative wear and tear.

No, I was referring to the post where someone said I “came off the top rope” with my reply and then posted a gif of Hulk Hogan stiffly coming off the ropes.
Stiffly? It was shot from behind him.

Is it coaching or this year is it the inordinate number of injuries? 9 starts out last week. Doubt anyone had that number.

When we’re asking this question in a thread about potential suspensions my answer starts trending towards coaching. His record doesnt make a good case for him either.

I really really really am rooting for him and this team though. I believe in the players and know that Cuse’s best chance at sustained success in the near future is if Dino works out vs ditching him for whatever gilded shiny name.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom