Sweetest Stroke | Syracusefan.com

Sweetest Stroke

GooseMutt

All Conference
On our current team I rank best form/stroke.

1-Hughes
2-Buddy
3-JoeG
Best in program
Moten
Jmho

I would need to watch all of them again from the side and from the front to see shoulder-elbow-wrist-finger movement before giving an answer. I don't have them in my visual memory bank. Just because someone makes a lot of shots does not mean they have good form.

I would need to watch all of them again from the side and from the front to see shoulder-elbow-wrist-finger movement before giving an answer. I don't have them in my visual memory bank. Just because someone makes a lot of shots does not mean they have good form.
You mean to tell me you were not an appreciator of Tyus Battles mechanical prowess?

Devo’s is great.

His mechanics were actually pretty goofy, it's a minor miracle that he hit such a great percentage. This was one of a couple things that scouts flagged midway through his career.

His mechanics were actually pretty goofy, it's a minor miracle that he hit such a great percentage. This was one of a couple things that scouts flagged midway through his career.
I’m absolutely biased in this suggestion.

for the record I don’t believe trash talk mid jumper constitutes a mechanical flaw;)

On our current team I rank best form/stroke.

1-Hughes
2-Buddy
3-JoeG
Best in program
Moten
Jmho
Btw. Didn’t Hughes mention that they have shooting games after practice and Buddy always wins.

Mookie Jones
Glenn Sekunda
Southerland
Shumpert
Elimu!
Rautins
Nichols
White
Hughes
Wes Johnson
Reafsnyder and/or Celuck

Herm Harried. Every time he shot from more than 3 feet Jim had a stroke but not a sweet one, so maybe Jimmy Lee then.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom