Symir Torrence Transferring from Marquette to Syracuse | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

Symir Torrence Transferring from Marquette to Syracuse

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the hell is that supposed to mean?

nAYtfFs.gif

Only checked the board a couple of times today. It seems that within 24 hours, we replaced a 4-star top 100 guard who doesn't want to be here with a 4-star top 100 guard who wants to be here and is all in on the team and we are still freaking out.

Only checked the board a couple of times today. It seems that within 24 hours, we replaced a 4-star top 100 guard who doesn't want to be here with a 4-star top 100 guard who wants to be here and is all in on the team and we are still freaking out.
So it’s a push? Do you truly believe that?

So it’s a push? Do you truly believe that?
Probably not, but it is quite a pick up in a one day period and I love that he wants to be here. WAY too much drama this season every game regarding how much time Kadary was playing. I wish him luck and expect him to do well, but I am very happy we have Torrence.

Probably not, but it is quite a pick up in a one day period and I love that he wants to be here. WAY too much drama this season every game regarding how much time Kadary was playing. I wish him luck and expect him to do well, but I am very happy we have Torrence.
I think he is the right fit as well. I’m very happy with the pick up.

Implying there shouldn't have been?
Not every minute he wasn't in, which is literally what happened and also why I might want to rethink game threads next season. LOL.

To make someone annoyed or angry: “Gavin may seem unflappable, but I know a way to get his goat.”

Just showing my age.
If he would play to his capabilities and not try to do more than he is capable of I wouldn’t have a problem with him. I don’t blame him for the amount of minutes he gets.

Not every minute he wasn't in, which is literally what happened and also why I might want to rethink game threads next season. LOL.

Well if Symir or another backup is better than JG, then yes I would rethink the game threads next season.

What the hell is that supposed to mean?

He will be buried on the bench come conference play. Just standard bench depth will have no significant impact.

Again. I'm the biggest JB defender around but this kid is a scrub. He played with Buddy and Joe on the circuit and they are all friends so was an easy recruit for JB.

FWIW...

+/- numbers for the past season.

Overall, Symir was second to Theo.
Based on minutes played, he led the team by a sizeable margin.

+/- per 40
TORRENCE 27 +3.5
JOHN 30 +1.7
McEWEN 24 +1.2
CAIN 13 +0.6
GARCIA 8 +0.4
CARTON -11 -0.5
LEWIS -10 -0.9
IGHODARO - 3 -3.2
ELLIOTT -55 -4.5
PEREZ -32 -11.4
AKANNO -27 -17.1

oh, and that thread looks like this board and every other college basketball board.

FWIW...

+/- numbers for the past season.

Overall, Symir was second to Theo.
Based on minutes played, he led the team by a sizeable margin.

+/- per 40
TORRENCE 27 +3.5
JOHN 30 +1.7
McEWEN 24 +1.2
CAIN 13 +0.6
GARCIA 8 +0.4
CARTON -11 -0.5
LEWIS -10 -0.9
IGHODARO - 3 -3.2
ELLIOTT -55 -4.5
PEREZ -32 -11.4
AKANNO -27 -17.1

oh, and that thread looks like this board and every other college basketball board.
wow now I am intrigued.

this tidbit and shaka smart calling him and wanting him back combined with him being the first target by staff despite literally thousands of other players available all lead me to believe he could indeed b sizably better than his 2 point per game average or whatever that had my interest on super shrinkage status.

Still need at least 1 mre gaurd though...

He will be buried on the bench come conference play. Just standard bench depth will have no significant impact.

Again. I'm the biggest JB defender around but this kid is a scrub. He played with Buddy and Joe on the circuit and they are all friends so was an easy recruit for JB.
Wasn’t really sure what to think, but now I suddenly feel really good about Symir.

wow now I am intrigued.

this tidbit and shaka smart calling him and wanting him back combined with him being the first target by staff despite literally thousands of other players available all lead me to believe he could indeed b sizably better than his 2 point per game average or whatever that had my interest on super shrinkage status.

Still need at least 1 mre gaurd though...

need to be fair...his analytics are horrible

-1.8 BPM
6.3 PER

Its mailed in half @ssed recruiting
JB doesnt want to upset the apple cart, only occasionaly shoots for the stars anymore
to some it looks like a little league dad building a team for his son and his friends, thats cool

Do you think Nate Oates, Chris Beard, crazy Hurley would have this strategy for their roster?
Bwahaha. Get back to me after they’ve coached in a national championship or two.

Dystopian perspective warp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors