Syracuse bar in downtown Chicago? | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse bar in downtown Chicago?

Shenexon

All American
I'm going to be in downtown Chicago today during game time. Any advice on a good place to watch the game? I'll be near Adams & Wabash...

Tobacco Road on 2249 N. Lincoln Ave. Chicago is the CUSE/ACC bar in Chicago. Great place to drink, eat and watch football.

Tobacco Road on 2249 N. Lincoln Ave. Chicago is the CUSE/ACC bar in Chicago. Great place to drink, eat and watch football.

Shenexon this bar is in Lincoln Park, not downtown but it isn't too too far of a trip up there from the Loop.

A little touristy but Public House is in River North. That would work if you don't want to go to Lincoln Park. Tobacco Road seems to be a pretty short walk from the Fullerton Red Line stop so I'd do that!

Shenexon this bar is in Lincoln Park, not downtown but it isn't too too far of a trip up there from the Loop.

Good to know for future travels there. Thanks.

A little touristy but Public House is in River North. That would work if you don't want to go to Lincoln Park. Tobacco Road seems to be a pretty short walk from the Fullerton Red Line so I'd do that!

Yep take the red to Fullerton!

Yep take the red to Fullerton!

Had no idea about that bar. I'm in Chicago often so I will hit it up for sure if need be. Love Lincoln Park and that area around DePaul and the Armitage stop. One of my favorite sushi spots anywhere is this tiny little place in LP.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom