Syracuse Basketball Cell Phone Covers (Admin Please Sticky) | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse Basketball Cell Phone Covers (Admin Please Sticky)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1371093727.627213.jpg

HTC EVO LTE case in blue. This one is going out to Orangetown for all his help. I can't seem to find these cases in Orange unfortunately. I can make more in blue for other EVO owners if you guys like this.

Mason

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1371093821.711792.jpg

Ok tonight I prototyped the 'true orange' iPhone 5 cases. The first prototype was done in black aluminum scrap because I didn't want to waste my good orange stuff if the CAD cutout wasn't correctly sized. Turned out it was. Here is an all black prototype of The Block for the iPhone 5. I think it looks pretty badazz! There are a few minor imperfections, so I'll part with this one for $9 shipped to the first person who claims it in this thread. I'll send payment details via PM.

Mason

I was wondering, have you ever given any thought to engraving the Flynn dunk and Rutgers??

Can you get me a picture of the dunk in the angle that you'd want?

View attachment 3828

Ok tonight I prototyped the 'true orange' iPhone 5 cases. The first prototype was done in black aluminum scrap because I didn't want to waste my good orange stuff if the CAD cutout wasn't correctly sized. Turned out it was. Here is an all black prototype of The Block for the iPhone 5. I think it looks pretty badazz! There are a few minor imperfections, so I'll part with this one for $9 shipped to the first person who claims it in this thread. I'll send payment details via PM.

Mason

ARRRRGGGGHHHHH

Just wishing I had the iPhone 5. 'Cause that looks KILLER IN BLACK!
Good luck to the first iPhone 5 owner that posts.

Got the block for the 4s in blue. Gave it to my son who took a picture of it and put it on Instagram. He tagged Hak in the post and Hak "liked" it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mason, I forgot to tell you. I couldn't find a good picture of the
Flynn dunk. So...who knows...

I have no idea how to do a screen capture...lol

I could probably do one... But it is a long and arduous process to go from single frame to silhouette like we use, so it's really only worth the time if there are going to be multiple customers.

I could probably do one... But it is a long and arduous process to go from single frame to silhouette like we use, so it's really only worth the time if there are going to be multiple customers.

Yeah, I agree, I was just wondering if you ever gave any thought to it, hell if people read this and demand goes up then you will probably find someone to get a screen capture.

But I'm set right now, just waiting, to receive my cover.

So how the hell did you do this...?
Kids stuff, man.
Get the best possible clarity video.
Pause it...keep quickly pressing unpause-pause fast until you get perfect frame.
Hold down ALT + PrintScreen (PrintScreen is button usually by top right of keyboard)
Sometimes it's Function + PrintScreen
Then go to MS Paint or type in Paint after pressing the windows key and right click and Paste or press control + V
Then, just crop as needed.

Kids stuff, man.
Get the best possible clarity video.
Pause it...keep quickly pressing unpause-pause fast until you get perfect frame.
Hold down ALT + PrintScreen (PrintScreen is button usually by top right of keyboard)
Sometimes it's Function + PrintScreen
Then go to MS Paint or type in Paint after pressing the windows key and right click and Paste or press control + V
Then, just crop as needed.

Genius.

Only problem, is I am not finding any great hi-res clips of this one. Very surprising, as there are 10 or so varieties of it.

Yeah..See that was my problem to. Nothing of hi-res, I don't know if someone has some sort of software they can run it through and clear it up of not...but other than that, it would be choppy at best.

Yeah..See that was my problem to. Nothing of hi-res, I don't know if someone has some sort of software they can run it through and clear it up of not...but other than that, it would be choppy at best.
Just open on your computer, then say: enhance (type a bunch), enhance (type a bunch), enhance...repeat as needed.