Syracuse Basketball Cell Phone Covers (Admin Please Sticky) | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse Basketball Cell Phone Covers (Admin Please Sticky)

I didn't want to jinx anything by ordering before our last game of the season...
Put me down for an iPhone 4S please
And thanks for doing this!

The cases look great. Would love one for an iPhone 4. Hope I am not too late to add.

Thanks!

Bob

I didn't want to jinx anything by ordering before our last game of the season...
Put me down for an iPhone 4S please
And thanks for doing this!

Apparently you jinxed us by not ordering! :)

Updated to this point!

OK everyone, I just got back from my conference. I will try to catch up on everything over the next couple of days.

I'm still waiting on the original batch of iPhone 4/4S cases. I have some new iPhone 5 cases on the way, along with some Samsung Galaxy S3 cases. Right now I am just playing the waiting game, since I can't engrave something I don't have.

First priority will be to complete all the iPhone 4/4S orders that have already been paid for. I'll post an update AS SOON AS the cases cross my doorstep.

Thanks for the patience everyone.

Mason

From the nimble fingers of Chinese child laborers, to masons engraver to my house. I can't wait!z LGChina.
OK everyone, I just got back from my conference. I will try to catch up on everything over the next couple of days.

I'm still waiting on the original batch of iPhone 4/4S cases. I have some new iPhone 5 cases on the way, along with some Samsung Galaxy S3 cases. Right now I am just playing the waiting game, since I can't engrave something I don't have.

First priority will be to complete all the iPhone 4/4S orders that have already been paid for. I'll post an update AS SOON AS the cases cross my doorstep.

Thanks for the patience everyone.

Mason

From the nimble fingers of Chinese child laborers, to masons engraver to my house. I can't wait!z LGChina.
Only you could have pulled that line off.
:)

Quick update - just got a small batch of new iPhone 5 cases. Looks like I can take on 5 new orders for the time being. More on the way.

Orangetown, can you PM me a list of the next 5 people in line for an iPhone 5 case and I will give you details to relay to them?

Thanks

Mason

photo.JPG

Update on iPhone 4/4S cases-

ARRGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!

I'm totally pissed! Just got the first set of iPhone 4/4S cases and they look like the attached picture!!! When I ordered the cases, the picture had NO TEXT and NO LOGO. Obviously I can't use these. Now I am dealing with trying to return these to China. Fun times...

I have another order of different iPhone 4/4S cases that are scheduled for Wednesday delivery. I will update here once I receive. Thanks for your patience to everyone that has already paid for 4/4s cases - I didn't anticipate this problem. I will continue to work to get this sorted out and I 100% guarentee that I will deliver a case to everyone that has already paid.

Mason

photo1.JPG

ARRGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!

I'm totally pissed! Just got the first set of iPhone 4/4S cases and they look like the attached picture!!! When I ordered the cases, the picture had NO TEXT and NO LOGO. Obviously I can't use these. Now I am dealing with trying to return these to China. Fun times...

I have another order of different iPhone 4/4S cases that are scheduled for Wednesday delivery. I will update here once I receive. Thanks for your patience to everyone that has already paid for 4/4s cases - I didn't anticipate this problem. I will continue to work to get this sorted out and I 100% guarentee that I will deliver a case to everyone that has already paid.

Mason

View attachment 3148

Mason:

Sorry about these hassles. As the guy who's taking the lead on helping so many people get hold of these fantastic cases, you're pretty close to the last person to whom this should be happening.

Obviously, I'm now in a position to be needing another one of those orange, anodized iPhone 5 cases with the Ivey dunk, so please put me at the end of the queue, and I'll keep my eyes peeled for whenever it shows. Thanks as always; I will PayPal the money to you and just wait my turn.

Hope the speech in N'awlins went great. Thanks again for making The Great Warrick Summit a possibility!

Might be a dumb question, but should I have paid already? I know I'm on a list, but didn't see directions on where to pay. Lemme know Brotha.

Might be a dumb question, but should I have paid already? I know I'm on a list, but didn't see directions on where to pay. Lemme know Brotha.

CuseTroop, you're taken care of. ;)

Also, i have updated the list of people interested up to this point. If I missed someone, please let me know.

CuseTroop, you're taken care of. ;)

Also, i have updated the list of people interested up to this point. If I missed someone, please let me know.

ahhh you're the man brotha. Beers on me for you and mason if I run into you at a game.

Who do we pay? Is this a PayPal transaction? Dark alley cash exchange?

Mason will be getting me details when he gets a chance. I'll likely be sending a PM to the next batch of recipients with information and likely a request for information.

Edit: To more directly answer your question, I believe he is accepting PayPal. But don't call him Cal.

ARRGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!

Mason, sorry to hear about the fiasco. Either way, I appreciate you doing this, and very excited for Hak-A-Phone.
I hope subsequent rounds go easier for you.

Who do we pay? Is this a PayPal transaction? Dark alley cash exchange?

Dark alley cash exchange. Meet me behind the Bayberry Plaza at O dark hundred. Small bills only.

Sent using my Commodore 64

Dark alley cash exchange. Meet me behind the Bayberry Plaza at O dark hundred. Small bills only.

Sent using my Commodore 64

Ok. The secret phrase is "Hi, I'm JoeCollege." When you hear that, start swinging.

Thanks for the update Mason, no worries! Looking forward to it, and I appreciate your desire not to send out less than quality cases.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366173155.299396.jpg

10 iPhone 4/4S cases and 6 iPhone 5 cases completed tonight. I'll try to get the 4/4S cases in the mail for people who have already paid. I'll contact people on the waiting list for the iP5 cases tomorrow.

Mason

I am on the list for the 4S, do I need to pay up/provide a mailing address?