Syracuse basketball-Notre Dame: TV channel information, live stream and tipoff time | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse basketball-Notre Dame: TV channel information, live stream and tipoff time

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
The Syracuse University men's basketball team will face Notre Dame at 8 p.m. Tuesday at the Joyce Center in South Bend, Ind. The game will be televised on the ACC Network (WSTQ in Central New York).

Below is where you can find the game on the ACC Network across the rest of the country:

Alabama
Birmingham-Anniston-Tuscaloosa (WABM)

California
San Francisco-Oakland-San Jose (KOFY)

District Of Columbia
Washington, D.C.-Hagerstown, Md. (WDCA)

Florida
Orlando-Daytona Beach-Melbourne (WRBW)
West Palm Beach-Ft. Pierce (WTCN)

Illinois
Chicago (WCIU-D2)
Peoria (WAOE)
Rockford (WTVO-D2)

Indiana
Evansville (WFIE)
Indianapolis (WHMB-D2)
South Bend (WMYS)

Kentucky
Louisville (WHAS)

Michigan
Lansing (WHTV)

Nebraska
Omaha (KPTM-D2)

New York
Albany (WNYA)
Binghamton (WBPN)
Buffalo (WBBZ)
Elmira (WJKP)
Syracuse (WSTQ)
Utica (WPNY)
Watertown (WWTI)

Ohio
Cincinnati (WXIX-D2)
Cleveland (WUAB)

Oregon
Medford (KFBI)

Pennsylvania
Harrisburg-Lancaster (WHP-D2)
Pittsburgh (WTAE-D2)
Wilkes Barre-Scanton (WQMY)

South Carolina
Myrtle Beach-Florence (WPDE-D2)

Texas
Austin (KBVO)

Virginia
Charlottesville (WVIR-D3)

The game can also be seen on ESPN3 online through Watch ESPN or by using theWatch ESPN app for tablets and mobile devices. The game will be blacked out in certain areas.

http://www.syracuse.com/orangebaske...l_information_live_stream_and_tipoff_tim.html

http://www.theacc.com/news/acc-network-affiliates-syracuse-at-notre-dame-02-24-2015

Last edited:
I hope the game on WSTQ is in HD. Usually the games broadcast on this channel are very poor quality.

The Syracuse University men's basketball team will face Notre Dame at 8 p.m. Tuesday at the Joyce Center in South Bend, Ind. The game will be televised on the ACC Network (WSTQ in Central New York).

Below is where you can find the game on the ACC Network across the rest of the country:

Alabama

California

District Of Columbia

Florida

Illinois
Chicago (WCIU-D2)
Peoria (WAOE)
Rockford (WTVO-D2)

Indiana
Evansville (WFIE)
Indianapolis (WHMB-D2)
South Bend (WMYS)

Kentucky
Louisville (WHAS)

Michigan
Lansing (WHTV)

Nebraska
Omaha (KPTM-D2)

New York
Albany (WNYA)
Binghamton (WBPN)
Buffalo (WBBZ)
Elmira (WJKP)
Syracuse (WSTQ)
Utica (WPNY)
Watertown (WWTI)

Ohio
Cincinnati (WXIX-D2)
Cleveland (WUAB)

Oregon
Medford (KFBI)

Pennsylvania
Pittsburgh (WTAE-D2)

South Carolina

Texas
Austin (KBVO)

Virginia

The game can also be seen on ESPN3 online through Watch ESPN or by using theWatch ESPN app for tablets and mobile devices. The game will be blacked out in certain areas.

http://www.syracuse.com/orangebaske...l_information_live_stream_and_tipoff_tim.html

http://www.theacc.com/news/acc-network-affiliates-syracuse-at-notre-dame-02-24-2015

How come suttree gets to see this TV in Austin (how are you man?) and I get nothing up here in VT? I know so many other Cuse fans in this state. Arggghhhh!

I think you can stream it on ESPN3

Yes, I just checked the ESPN schedule for the Cuse and cornfirmed it. Every game but the final game, which is on CBS. My monitor is supposed to be a tv, so it's all the same(well not quite, but be grateful) to me.

How come suttree gets to see this TV in Austin (how are you man?) and I get nothing up here in VT? I know so many other Cuse fans in this state. Arggghhhh!
Yet another reason why Austin is awesome. I actually see SU paraphernalia around here all the time--though this is the first off-brand channel game broadcast for us that I can remember. ND has got to be a driver.

It's pretty astonishing how little most people care about hoops in this town. With long-frustrated fans having dared to hope this year with the team's good early start and top 10 ranking, this ongoing death spiral has many (including me) thinking that it's over for Barnes at the end of the season. Paging Hop?

Yet another reason why Austin is awesome. I actually see SU paraphernalia around here all the time--though this is the first off-brand channel game broadcast for us that I can remember. ND has got to be a driver.

It's pretty astonishing how little most people care about hoops in this town. With long-frustrated fans having dared to hope this year with the team's good early start and top 10 ranking, this ongoing death spiral has many (including me) thinking that it's over for Barnes at the end of the season. Paging Hop?

No. No way. Nope. Texas can't have Hop. Out of the question.

Alabama

California

District Of Columbia

Florida

Illinois
Chicago (WCIU-D2)
Peoria (WAOE)
Rockford (WTVO-D2)

Indiana
Evansville (WFIE)
Indianapolis (WHMB-D2)
South Bend (WMYS)

Kentucky
Louisville (WHAS)

Michigan
Lansing (WHTV)

Nebraska
Omaha (KPTM-D2)

New York
Albany (WNYA)
Binghamton (WBPN)
Buffalo (WBBZ)
Elmira (WJKP)
Syracuse (WSTQ)
Utica (WPNY)
Watertown (WWTI)

Ohio
Cincinnati (WXIX-D2)
Cleveland (WUAB)

Oregon
Medford (KFBI)

Pennsylvania
Pittsburgh (WTAE-D2)

South Carolina

Texas
Austin (KBVO)

Virginia

DC is blacked out on ESPN 3 but no DC local station. Raycom is a bunch of crap.

Thank heavens our last 3 games are on either ESPN or CBS. ;)

So I have an issue (well I dont, my dad does) he lives in the blackout zone for ESPN3 in between Syracuse and Rochester, and doesn't get it on DirectTv. What's the best plan for him?

So I have an issue (well I dont, my dad does) he lives in the blackout zone for ESPN3 in between Syracuse and Rochester, and doesn't get it on DirectTv. What's the best plan for him?

The game is on my DirecTV in Syracuse on Ch. 14. If he gets the Syracuse Locals he should be ok.

...and the quality of this broadcast is what I feared. I know there is a better quality feed they could be broadcasting.

He doesnt. He's far enough outside syracuse he doesn't, but doesn't get espn3 today because of the blackout