Syracuse football game at South Florida will be carried live on Time-Warner | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse football game at South Florida will be carried live on Time-Warner

Does anyone know if there will be any more SNY games after we move to the ACC?

i would doubt it unless sny gets out of carrying bigeast and or rutgers/uconn

Surprised nothing has written about this yet. It's going to be pretty significant.

Suggestion: Stream WatchESPN through your Xbox with an Xbox gold account, and you can watch it on your TV. Boom.

Do you have a link to convert my PS3 to an Xbox?

Surprised nothing has written about this yet. It's going to be pretty significant.

Do you have a link to convert my PS3 to an Xbox?

More games will be available on the ESPN family of networks amd the remainder will be available on the ACC digital Network, which has a pretty extensive affiliate list. For example, in NYC, games are broadcast on Channel 55. Also an affiliate already in Syracuse.

As an example, last weekend, the games were shown as follows:

Va tech vs Clemson - ABC
Miami vs FSU - ABC
Maryland vs NC state - ESpNU
Duke vs UNC - ESPNU
Ga Tech Vs BC - ACC Network
Wake Forest Vs UVA - ACC Network

If you are in NYC or Syracuse, all 6 games were broadcast. You will see every game next year, it just won't be on SNY.

Here is an example of the affiliate list for one of the recent ACC network games

http://www.theacc.com/live/2012-acc-football-match-center-wake-forest-at-virginia.html

So your saying I'm going to have spend some $$$

HnQkGMo0mgqidxd3JVtDuIXUo1_400.jpg

More games will be available on the ESPN family of networks amd the remainder will be available on the ACC digital Network, which has a pretty extensive affiliate list. For example, in NYC, games are broadcast on Channel 55. Also an affiliate already in Syracuse.

As an example, last weekend, the games were shown as follows:

Va tech vs Clemson - ABC
Miami vs FSU - ABC
Maryland vs NC state - ESpNU
Duke vs UNC - ESPNU
Ga Tech Vs BC - ACC Network
Wake Forest Vs UVA - ACC Network

If you are in NYC or Syracuse, all 6 games were broadcast. You will see every game next year, it just won't be on SNY.

Here is an example of the affiliate list for one of the recent ACC network games

http://www.theacc.com/live/2012-acc-football-match-center-wake-forest-at-virginia.html
That's what I figured. No ACC Network available here in Connecticut other than on NESN, which shows games on tape delay.

That's what I figured. No ACC Network available here in Connecticut other than on NESN, which shows games on tape delay.
We'll have to see how it shakes out. In order to see more/most games you may need to subscribe to your provider's (regional/out-of-town) sports package. That's what many of us here do just to get SNY.

I suspect that we'll see some sort of announcement in the Spring/Summer. TGD is likely looking for an NYC partner (larger than, or in partnership with, WLNY) to carry the games in a similar arrangement to what SNY is doing. MSG and YES come to mind.

We'll have to see how it shakes out. In order to see more/most games you may need to subscribe to your provider's (regional/out-of-town) sports package. That's what many of us here do just to get SNY.

I suspect that we'll see some sort of announcement in the Spring/Summer. TGD is likely looking for an NYC partner (larger than, or in partnership with, WLNY) to carry the games in a similar arrangement to what SNY is doing. MSG and YES come to mind.

For ACCN games I believe Raycom is the one negotiating with the affiliates. So TGD cannot go find a partner for those. Hopefully they can get games added to My9 or CW11.

As to the ESPN3 non exclusive games, those likely end up on TW like they do now. Since the agreement with SNY is with SU why couldn't those still end up there? I don't believe we share any of that BBall, Lax, or FB non BEGOTW money with the conference.

For ACCN games I believe Raycom is the one negotiating with the affiliates. So TGD cannot go find a partner for those. Hopefully they can get games added to My9 or CW11.
Sure he can... at least he can try. He needs to have that partner negotiate with the current rights holder, or if those rights are expiring have the partner outbid the others. It's all about the Benjamins.

Cuse comes to Tampa once every two years, you knew the exact date for 8 months...this is the last time they'll be in Tampa in like forever...you can't find someone to watch your kids? :bang:

I really enjoy this forum because of the wealth of knowledge and incredible insight that exists from most members. That is the reason that I frequent the site as much as I do. I subscribe to the read more and post less policy because I learn so much from others just by reading. When I have something to say or ask, I do so. However, a post like yours is absolutely unnecessary. You, nor hardly anyone else here (with the exception of a few), understand my home situation. If you did, I don't think that you would make such a comment (although I don't know you as a person). I simply asked a straight forward question. I did not ask for ways to manage my personal affairs. If you were to step in my house, you would gleam a better reality into your simple suggest to "find someone to watch your kids". Why not try just simply answering a person's question rather than being such a judgmental wise-ass. This isn't only directed at you, but others that do the same.

I really enjoy this forum because of the wealth of knowledge and incredible insight that exists from most members. That is the reason that I frequent the site as much as I do. I subscribe to the read more and post less policy because I learn so much from others just by reading. When I have something to say or ask, I do so. However, a post like yours is absolutely unnecessary. You, nor hardly anyone else here (with the exception of a few), understand my home situation. If you did, I don't think that you would make such a comment (although I don't know you as a person). I simply asked a straight forward question. I did not ask for ways to manage my personal affairs. If you were to step in my house, you would gleam a better reality into your simple suggest to "find someone to watch your kids". Why not try just simply answering a person's question rather than being such a judgmental wise-ass. This isn't only directed at you, but others that do the same.

You are right, I'm sorry for being judgmental on a situation I knew nothing about...I hope you accept my apology.

Nicknack, you will not find a nicer guy than TexanMark. As you can see, he already replied and apologized.

Nicknack, you will not find a nicer guy than TexanMark. As you can see, he already replied and apologized.

And Mark is such a nice guy Nicknack, that he is going to offer to watch your kids while you go to the game. It's his way of saying he is sorry.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

You are right, I'm sorry for being judgmental on a situation I knew nothing about...I hope you accept my apology.

Absolutely... I appreciate it. Just a touchy subject for me as you can probably tell. Thanks -

Any chance an NYC bar shows the game on Saturday night? Any way they could??

Not unless they hook up the online feed to a TV. Tully's in the Cuse pulled it off a couple years ago, but I don't think thats happening in an NYC bar

East End Bar has done it before. I'm going to give them a call to see if they plan on showing the game and will report back.

East End Bar has done it before. I'm going to give them a call to see if they plan on showing the game and will report back.
If kaiser would just post his damn address we'd be all set