Syracuse Football Prospect Camp: Saturday, June 4, 2022 | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse Football Prospect Camp: Saturday, June 4, 2022

They seem to have really stepped up their recruiting game. i remember back in the Robinson days they had a two day camp and there was one obvious d-1 player in the whole camp, Dorian graham.

Are any of these kids 4, high 3 star players?

2025 QB Crew Colon, Minisink Valley HS, State Hill, NY

They seem to have really stepped up their recruiting game. i remember back in the Robinson days they had a two day camp and there was one obvious d-1 player in the whole camp, Dorian graham.

Yes

Great, do they have names?
money3189 said:
Easily becomes #1 on Tomcat's NYS 2026 prospects - DeMari Clemons DB from NY class of 2026. We offered this weekend.

Charlie LaMorte - QB 2025 from NJ, Don Bosco Prep - holds Akron offer and also has a lot of interest from the usual suspects, and I imagine his recruitment will pick up this fall.

There are a handful of others but those two come to mind right away.

Edit.

Post in thread 'Syracuse Football Prospect Camp: Saturday, June 4, 2022' Syracuse Football Prospect Camp: Saturday, June 4, 2022

I would say the great majority of kids at camps aren't 4 or high 3 star players. At the SU camp there were a lot of kids from the classes of 2024, 2025 and 2026, HS teams and players from Canada. Most of those kids are probably not even ranked.
Based on offers that I saw, so far from the SU camp this weekend, 3 players got offers from Buffalo, one from Maine and two from SU.

Plus I think one of the purposes of the camp was to get HS coaches to the camp to develop relationships for future recruiting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom