Syracuse Men's Ice Hockey Golf Fundraiser | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse Men's Ice Hockey Golf Fundraiser

SU2NASA

All American
The men's ice hockey program will be holding their annual golf fundraiser on Saturday, May 7th at Drumlins and I wanted to pass along an invitation to any of you on the board that wishes to play and/or support the program as it continues to grow.

The men's hockey team competes at the Division 1 level of the American Collegiate Hockey Association. The program is coming off its second appearance in the ACHA National Championships and final ranking of #14 in the nation after winning its first ACHA Tournament game against the University of Illinois and taking #2-ranked Stony Brook to the brink in the second round before falling by a goal.

The program has made great strides in creating a sustainable, nationally-competitive team with the goal of bringing home an ACHA national championship, and in my opinion, providing the foundation for the elevation of men's hockey at Syracuse University to the NCAA Division 1 level.

Please consider helping to further the growth and success of men's hockey at Syracuse University, whether you can make it onto the golf course and see where the program is, and where it can be taken, or making a donation.

Please see the flyer with more details posted below. Also, I'm told that game-worn jerseys will be auctioned off at the event. Pics of jerseys also below.

golf fundraiser 2016 1.jpg
golf fundraiser 2016 2.jpg

1932559_10152764827864589_6014633984702804202_o.jpg

Mods, can this be tacked to the top of the various boards?

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom