Syracuse opens 16 pt favorites over Drexel | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse opens 16 pt favorites over Drexel

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_lv5o9dys0m1qiy1jco1_500.gif

The dome is just one blocked signal once you get inside, Verizon sucks in there.
I never had a problem with Sprint but I switched over to Spectrum which uses Verizon towers. Now I get nothing. I didn't know if it was because of the new dome or because of Spectrum. But it's not good.

I never had a problem with Sprint but I switched over to Spectrum which uses Verizon towers. Now I get nothing. I didn't know if it was because of the new dome or because of Spectrum. But it's not good.
I moved to Verizon about a year ago, I wanted better service and at least out in Buffalo there are probably 20 spots I drive through when I know my service is not going to work. I’m guessing it’s because of spectrum/Verizon.

I’ve had Verizon for years. I’ve been in the dome for years. It’s always been bad.

That was a crazy conspiracy.
Wasn't that from some Missouri poker forum? That poster can go hang out there with this garbage. I admit it's humorous to picture JB in the Nolte role and Weitsman in the Happy role re-enacting that scene from "Blue Chips"

so all of the FBI stings that turned up all the illegal money being funneled to players wasnt enough to make you curiou?

what about the recent legalization of sports betting? nothing?

all i can say is Im glad i didnt bet. I have bet NCAABB before and its stuff like this game that keeps me away. this type of things happens on the reg...it cant be an accident.

im not calling anyone out. im talking about certain details of the game that make me wonder...

you see the drexel coach calling timeout at the end of the game with ZERO CHANCE of WINNING...why? was it to remind his players what the spread was?

in the first half i thought the refs were going for the drexel +16 with their BOGUS calls...keeping the game tight.

then symirs 2 or 3 tunrovers in the last minute after impeccable ball control all game...the team favored by 16 up 24 with less than 2 minutes somehow ends up winning by 15 instead and we arent allowed to wonder what is going on ...????
For as butt hurt as you are by SU not covering you could have fooled me that you didn't bet the game

yeah the mobilization of it...coming down the pike.

the players dont even have to be in on it...is kinda what im getting at...its the whole circus of it. refs and maaaybe coaches is all you need.

why didnt the schools that were proven to be cheating recently...get punished much by the NCAA??????? that doesnt make you suspicious?

last thing --- questions I would love to hear coaches and refs testify under oath how much they know about what the point spread is in games they are involved in. how much are they aware of it during games. are they even aware of the spread? yes or no. bc it seems like they all are when i watch as a neutral.

which, if so, why?

is there some incentive to beating/losing by the spread that the public is unaware of?
I seriously doubt there was much handle on a random Syracuse non-con game during an NFL Sunday. If something fishy was going on the sports book operators would notify the powers that be right away if there was unusual activity on this game.

since this is a thread about the spread - which is about betting - im surprised people are so taken aback by my posts...espceially considering how crazy the end of the last game was in light of said spread.

when you watch the NCAA tourney bracket release...there is no doubt in my mind that it is put together with at least a thought towards the spread and creating appealing betting matchups both in the first round and throughout the tourney...obviously they just want close games as well but still...i really doubt that the betting angle isnt at least considered by the bracket makers.

hence, a team and smart coach might care about the spread and how his team does against the spread while having the utmost integrity in terms of competitiveness.

in fact, doing well vis a vis the spread could be a reason why a bubble team like syracuse often gets in to the tourney. spread record could be an unspoken tiebreaker that they cant reveal to the public...hence why the criteria always seems to change every year!!!!!

There is ZERO doubt in my mind about Jim Boeheim's character/integrity. I look up to him and admire him and have learned a lot about life and basketball from listening to him, watching him and his teams since I was a kid.

I am 100% sure that he and anyone he is involved with in his program would not be involved in anything nefarious/ fixing games/shving points etc...100%!!!!

I think the NCAA has been overly harsh against him throughout the years and it makes me wonder why...like there is part of the story we all dont know about or something...

but yeah I am primed to look for conspiracies in everything and I dont know how anyone couldnt be in this cold world.

since this is a thread about the spread - which is about betting - im surprised people are so taken aback by my posts...espceially considering how crazy the end of the last game was in light of said spread.

when you watch the NCAA tourney bracket release...there is no doubt in my mind that it is put together with at least a thought towards the spread and creating appealing betting matchups both in the first round and throughout the tourney...obviously they just want close games as well but still...i really doubt that the betting angle isnt at least considered by the bracket makers.

hence, a team and smart coach might care about the spread and how his team does against the spread while having the utmost integrity in terms of competitiveness.

in fact, doing well vis a vis the spread could be a reason why a bubble team like syracuse often gets in to the tourney. spread record could be an unspoken tiebreaker that they cant reveal to the public...hence why the criteria always seems to change every year!!!!!

There is ZERO doubt in my mind about Jim Boeheim's character/integrity. I look up to him and admire him and have learned a lot about life and basketball from listening to him, watching him and his teams since I was a kid.

I am 100% sure that he and anyone he is involved with in his program would not be involved in anything nefarious/ fixing games/shving points etc...100%!!!!

I think the NCAA has been overly harsh against him throughout the years and it makes me wonder why...like there is part of the story we all dont know about or something...

but yeah I am primed to look for conspiracies in everything and I dont know how anyone couldnt be in this cold world.
You're traveling through another dimension,
a dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind;
a journey into a wondrous land whose boundaries are that of imagination.
That's the signpost up ahead-- your next stop . . .the CardiacCuse Zone

source: The Twilight Zone Lyrics - Theme Song Lyrics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online