Syracuse owns wvu...their fans are delusional | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse owns wvu...their fans are delusional

LetsGoOrange44

Walk On
It's just comical to read their posts. They get dismantled from start to finish in a game that never was in question... and they blame the refs. I suppose they need something to hang their hats on.

And apparently they didn't want to be in the Pinstripe Bowl anyway, and the 'neer players didn't want it that bad. Yeah. That's what it looked like before the game when the backwoods billies were talking smack.

And the condescending remarks about losing to a BigEast team. Apparently they are a founding member of the Big12.

After reading a few posts over there, my laughter and nausea combined to precipitate my exit.

Let's Go Orange!!!

Wvu is a joke. We destroyed them in every phase of the game. When a team rushes for almost 400 yards on your soft, trash talking team, you need to" kiss the ring" like Rob Trudo said.

All time series SU 33 WV 27.
SU has won the last 3 games, at Morgantown, the Dome and on a neutral site. The last 2 wins were blow outs.
We own the Ben Schwartzwalder Trophy FOREVER!

Long live Marvin Graves!!!

The best was Rosie's playing "Country Roads" mockingly after the victory. Wes Verjinyuhh is where they belong, because SYRACUSE is NEW YORK'S COLLEGE TEAM.

It's just comical to read their posts. They get dismantled from start to finish in a game that never was in question... and they blame the refs. I suppose they need something to hang their hats on.

And apparently they didn't want to be in the Pinstripe Bowl anyway, and the 'neer players didn't want it that bad. Yeah. That's what it looked like before the game when the backwoods billies were talking smack.

And the condescending remarks about losing to a BigEast team. Apparently they are a founding member of the Big12.

After reading a few posts over there, my laughter and nausea combined to precipitate my exit.

Let's Go Orange!!!

In one season away from the Big East they already forgot that Big East teams actually play DEFENSE, as opposed to the teams in the Big 12... a 14 points showing was pathetic for their "vaunted" offense.

While I don't think the refs determined the outcome of the game, I will say that the refs seemed kind of confused all game long. So many discussed calls, delayed calls, and blank expressions. I'm too biased to know if the calls were right or wrong. Just seemed like the crew was out of sync.

So many WVU fans talking trash on the train heading up to the game. By the time we hopped back on the train headed downtown after the game, there weren't even any WVU fans around to talk trash to. They left with their tails between their legs after the third quarter. A common sight for those fools the last few years.

WVU has by far the most obnoxious messageboard fan base of the boards I have read and I have been thoroughly enjoying reading all the butt hurt over there.

So many WVU fans talking trash on the train heading up to the game. By the time we hopped back on the train headed downtown after the game, there weren't even any WVU fans around to talk trash to. They left with their tails between their legs after the third quarter. A common sight for those fools the last few years.

Yep, all the Yellow clad in front of us were gone by the 4th qtr. don't let the door hit ya WVU

While I don't think the refs determined the outcome of the game, I will say that the refs seemed kind of confused all game long. So many discussed calls, delayed calls, and blank expressions. I'm too biased to know if the calls were right or wrong. Just seemed like the crew was out of sync.
Yeah. Not a crew that instilled much confidence. I kept waiting for our guys to get hosed by a weird call.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Yeah. Not a crew that instilled much confidence. I kept waiting for our guys to get hosed by a weird call.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2
Everybody head back to Yankee Stadium. They just put 10 seconds back on the game clock.

WV had no real fire. The coach looked irritated about falling snow the whole time. He was wincing as it fell on him the entire game.. On the other side. Cuse players and coaches seemed to love it all. Funny how the team that plays in a dome was the most comfortable outside yesterday.

WV had no real fire. The coach looked irritated about falling snow the whole time. He was wincing as it fell on him the entire game.. On the other side. Cuse players and coaches seemed to love it all. Funny how the team that plays in a dome was the most comfortable outside yesterday.

A comment regarding prepping outdoors was made by Palmer along the lines of "(Marrone) doesn't let them off that easy". Some people (not you) have this misconception that because we are a dome team, we have never practiced on grass or in poor weather. Marrone is an old school coach who puts a premium on team toughness. I bet we spend as much, if not more, time outdoors as most "outdoor" teams.

WVU has by far the most obnoxious messageboard fan base of the boards I have read and I have been thoroughly enjoying reading all the butt hurt over there.

Their nonsense increased tenfold once SU and Pitt were invited to the ACC. Louisville's invite sent them out of their minds. Its all hilarious.

The Dud(e) and MHVer are in sonic overdrive, putting one nonsense rumor after another out on the internet proclaiming the league's doom.

I noticed that, too. Your players looked relaxed and ready all game long. You're headed to the ACC on a definite upswing.

Congrats on a great win yesterday.

Unfortunately for West Virginia they have forgotten the original Big east football 1991-2003 with Miami, Virginia Tech, Boston College, Syracuse, Pittsburgh, Rutgers, Temple, West Virginia. Miami 128-29-0 , 2 National Championships 12 times in top 25. Virginia Tech 108-48-1, 9 times in top 25. Syracuse 101-53-1, 7 times in top 25. West Virginia 88-64-2 2 times in top 25 1 year 11-1. Boston College 85-68-2 4 times in top 25. To them the Big East started in 2004, and 2005 when 3 of the best programs left and we went into our tailspin with Greg Robinson.

A comment regarding prepping outdoors was made by Palmer along the lines of "(Marrone) doesn't let them off that easy". Some people (not you) have this misconception that because we are a dome team, we have never practiced on grass or in poor weather. Marrone is an old school coach who puts a premium on team toughness. I bet we spend as much, if not more, time outdoors as most "outdoor" teams.
It showed last night. SU was clearly the tougher team. Seemed like WV players thought that they were being tough by jabbering a lot. WV phoned it in. Their fans should be pissed at the coach who set the tone for that. He just wanted to go home.

Marrone before the game "“I am jacked up about this,” Marrone said. “I’m truly excited to be here.”"

Holgorsen before the game, "With all due respect to the Yankees and the city of New York," Dana declared at the start of his address, "we’re ready to play a football game here and go home, you know?"

The huge sections of empty seats for the Oklahoma game told me everything I need to know about that fanbase.

But I bet the stadium smelled slightly better. Because their fans rarely shower or wash their clothes. I'm sure Texas officials love sharing their money and association with that mess.

Let's Go Orange!!!
If you are a warm body you will be admitted to "study" at Country Roads U.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom