Syracuse vs. Louisville | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse vs. Louisville

The TD play at the 16.44 mark. I will like to see Cuse run this against them as well. I can see louisville flying outside trying to stop Tucker on run action. It looked like the OLB had #6 in man coverage but had his eyes on the RB.

I thought I remembered running something off a pitch fake last week. I can't remember if it was a pass or maybe supposed to be a pass and Shrader ran when nobody was open or I could be retrohallucinating.

I actually like our chances against nc state as well

They have been too athletic on defense in the last few years, plus it's on the road.

IMO, if we are going to make a bowl, it has to be next week.

Cunningham is going to be a nightmare for our defense. I could not agree more that the Louisville game is a bad match up for us.

Exactly what I am thinking as I am watching this game. We need to be playing 100% in every way.
They are talented and very fast. I do think we can run on them. Have to spy the QB or he will destroy us.

Could it be a case of just wanting to hurt a division opponent? Just offer Jawhar a scholly, and bury him on their bench.

I was hoping he would have a tough outing vs Clemson. But hate to see a young kid who is balling out like he was get hurt.

Kid is there team. Never want anyone hurt.

Looks like he is coming back out... And NOPE. They said it has been an ongoing thing.

Last edited:
Come on announcers. It was immediately called incomplete. And they keep saying there is no call on the field. Uh yes there was. Oh now they see the call. bad announcers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom