Syracuse vs. Notre Dame game thread | Page 24 | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse vs. Notre Dame game thread

qdawgg said:
Wouldn't it be funny if someone else was calling the offensive plays right now?

Lester please

How bad can Funderburk be - whether its his lack of skills or attitude - to never get a chance to spark this offensive failure?

did McDonald finally say F it I am throwing the ball downfield I don't care if Hunt can make the throws or not? Sure looks like it or someone else is calling the plays

Even the announcers are like throw it downfield lol. I think hunt is playing great Mcdonald just needs to stop being scared to go downfield.

did McDonald finally say F it I am throwing the ball downfield I don't care if Hunt can make the throws or not? Sure looks like it or someone else is calling the plays

Hunt's making the throws too. It's ok. You can give him a little credit without sacrificing your "play the backup" card.

Mrs McDonald calling plays

That's the best weapon in Hunts arsenal. If only we could teach him how to pass it over the goal linegoal line

There goes Hunt, hogging the TDs.

Also, nice play there special teams.

Sure of course we can't even get that to work out for us

Hunt's making the throws too. It's ok. You can give him a little credit without sacrificing your "play the backup" card.

at the beginning of the game I gave him credit I said I saw the best throw I have ever seen him make. He still has as many td passes this year as our punter

at the beginning of the game I gave him credit I said I saw the best throw I have ever seen him make. He still has as many td passes this year as our punter

He's run for 6 TDs though. They count for the same amount of points.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom